Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So that’s who was in Leisureland! It was such a horrible evening weather wise, I can imagine traffic was crap. Hope you didn’t get caught too badly!

Hope your run went ok all the same.. I was fine, i sloped into eyre square before anything kicked off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee drank , time to face the day now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Up early and took a walk up the bog lane. It's a fine peaceful summer's day with lots of activity from the birds and insects.

Killing time until Mass in a few hours.

Mrs S is asleep, so I'll not start cooking breakfast just yet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the way home, straight into the cot today I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. Cats fed. Coffee time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

It’s a day for the bed but I’m a glutton for punishment, so I’ll be pulling on the wellies and heading to Tullamore show. I’ll have a quick look at the cows, remark how it’s very insensitive to have the burger carts so close and the smell of grilled angus wafting through the cow pens up the unsuspecting noses of the burgers descendants. When I get all that off my chest to anyone who’ll listen I’ll make my way around to the horses and I’ll take a quick glance at the sheep before looking for the alpacas. Then I’ll go to the bar, get two plastic cups of cider and go watch the fashion show, best dressed lady and I might, depending on how I feel, go see if I can find a cbd stand that are giving out tea. At the ploughing I was so relaxed after the cbd tea I was 4 pints deep before remembering I couldn’t drink.

Once I get all the good bits done and dusted I’ll head over to the bar for the rest of the evening before heading back into town and heading into a pub that won’t mind that I’m wearing wellies.
    My show partner in crime is in Marbella so this year I’ll be bringing a novice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all drive Porsches I must make amends...

Morning all,

It's another damp grey one and a coolish 12C

Couchside with tea, I'll toddle off in a while for the Sunday grill

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just had breakfast and getting ready for a beach run & swim, then head off for a cuppa somewhere afterwards.

Later I'll take the mutts out for their walkies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Cooking some sausages, rashers and hash browns for me and my 38 children ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskisde listening to coast to coast with coffee.

FFred wrote: »

I'll be there in a few minutes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

You putting down any black or white pudding? Or fried eggs?

RMAOK wrote: »
    White pudding was had!
    No eggs today.
    Just gallons of tae....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just in from mass which had a funeral on, no clue who died. May head out later to see Utd beat Chelsea :D

Geez it's a cool day today , brrrrrrr ..

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I woke up this morning, turned on match of the day whilst in bed thinking to myself 'this is living the dream'
    Phone rings, 'Boomer, it's an emergency, yada yada yada....'

Been working ever since. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Not really satisfactory is it :pac:

I'll eat anything going :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lying on the bed, did a 12 hour shift last night and I’m feeling it today. Back in again later, yay :rolleyes:

Got up to watch motogp, back to bed in a few. Cracking main race..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from walking the dogs with my brother - he’s a real doggy person and they love him. Also, he has a (hilarious) opinion on everything so it was an entertaining walk.

Toasty on the couch, rain outside. Large Barry's and freshly baked choc chip Cookies... there will be none left..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for the kitchen it's time for two toasted ham and cheese rolls and cupan tae 😀 !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A lazy Sunday couchside, sport on tv and Sunday newspapers to be read

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Porchside enjoying the sun at 27 degree and a nice tea.:)

Waiting for the forecasted thunderstorm. I can see it building up, ha! Love a nice one clearing the air. Cycling tomorrow will be a lot easier and when i’m lucky i return with a nice shopping trailer for my bicycle. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon; watching the athletics from Poland.

Pubside. In the local city. Normal people beware!

Pubside. In the local city. Normal people beware!

What's this thing called "normal people"? :confused:

Also lazing, but that will be coming to an end shortly enough. Watching the Arsenal game

• Advertisement

Just awoke from Nap. I really shouldn't nap. What year is it? :pac:

It's the year 2077

I had a nap as well, I woke up confused, I'd only been asleep 20 mins :pac:

It's the year 2077

That would be awesome, I would be retired

I had a nap as well, I woke up confused, I'd only been asleep 20 mins :pac:

I'd reckon an hour. 5 minutes would do it to ya though.

Lazing time is well and truly over, heading workside within the next 10 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,546 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

At home sympathising with those of you who work nights and weekends, Monday to Friday is more than enough for me.

Miserable day, I think the heating will be turned on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Hooked on Mindhunter, had to pry myself away from the telly to go cook dinner. Only 3 more episodes to watch so that's this evening's entertainment sorted :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Admitting defeat and putting on a pair of socks

Dinner packing and work trundling time..

Couchside and going to binge watch some tv :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside and going to binge watch some tv :)

With your favorite men :pac:?

With your favorite men :pac:?

Always :D

On the couch eating one of those Lidl Mini Gelati - they’re gorgeous. I can have another because they’re mini, right?

Poochie05 wrote: »
    On the couch eating one of those Lidl Mini Gelati - they’re gorgeous. I can have another because they’re mini, right?

Cardinal sin if you don't poochie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Poochie05 wrote:

I think you should have three just to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,546 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I think you should eat them all Poochie, they're so small they'll get lost in the freezer. Think of the environment and don't waste food. :cool:

I think you should have three just to be on the safe side.

Done! :o

Did you enjoy them ?
    If so , then feck it , they're mini ones :D

Sitting with my feet up , then will run around the house like a headless chicken , trying to get as much done in the shortest amount of time possible !

At least I'm being honest about it :p

They warming properties, they'll warm your feet for yis.

I think you should eat them all Poochie, they're so small they'll get lost in the freezer. Think of the environment and don't waste food. :cool:

Did just that, there were 3 of them left floating around in the freezer as I threw away the box to make more room!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement