Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Smoked Salmon or Irish Prawns

• 12-12-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭

I was buying my weekley bit of fish, trying desperately to eat more healthy :D, in the good fish shop in dundrum village centre (the old shopping centre beside lidl) and the guy that works in there gave me a flyer for their "Christmas offers" and thought i should post it here.

They have Smoked salmon or cooked dublin bay prawns free withe every purchase over €20 and i think they had wild prawns for cheap too but i can't remember.

If i am passing tomorrow i will get my hands on another flyer and upload it.
    Thought it was a very good offer anyway and my mammy will be impressed with the smoked salmon i got her :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Same offer down here in Good's Fish shop in Carrigaline. Offer is on front of the recent Carrigdhoun paper. I'll be having a look tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭blue movie

yeah i hear they have a few shops in cork too. I think it starts from tomorrow so i will be in to get my salmon for christmas so long as the date is good for christmas.

Advertisement