Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafenwalfer Weissbier 75c a can! [Lidl]

Options
  • 06-12-2010 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

this saturday only, 2 cans for €1.50

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Where?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Is that 3 cans for €2.25?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Where?
    Lidl..
    snubbleste wrote: »
    Is that 3 cans for €2.25?
    Well.. no, it's actually 2 for €1.50

offer3.jpg

Utterly Butterly is only a euro! a massive 42% off. Can't wait to start a thread on it later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

snubbleste wrote: »
    Utterly Butterly is only a euro! a massive 42% off. Can't wait to start a thread on it later in the week.

cheers for that, ye really made me laugh:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭spunk_monkey

thats an amazing price..will be stocking up big time...

Good price on the beer too, I'll deffo grab a couple of cans

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Very good price, just to note again this is the Weissbier not the Pils. The Weiss is usually more expensive and is 5.2%.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

I like this stuff a lot .... a slab for €18 ... wooo hooo .... Thanks OP

Like this too.. but it's not as nice as the other weissbier they stock, the one in the bottle for €1.59 or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭spunk_monkey

basquille wrote: »
    Like this too.. but it's not as nice as the other weissbier they stock, the one in the bottle for €1.59 or thereabouts.

Franziakaner, but I think thats more around the 2 euro mark, it is a bit nicer alright but the graf is way way better value @ 75c..

• Advertisement

Franziakaner, but I think thats more around the 2 euro mark, it is a bit nicer alright but the graf is way way better value @ 75c..
    No question..

.. I won't turn me nose up at it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

The Franziskaner is excellent. It hs been 1.79 for the last few weeks but the Graffenwelder is excellent too.

Incidentally, has anybody ever had the weissbier from Aldi? Not too sure what it is called but it has an orange label.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dinomite

Yep, I've tried the Aldi weissbier - the orange label, think its called something like schoeffener....

It's grand, but I've always found that the Lidl one is on offer more. think the aldi one is normally a little higher.

Hope the snow will thaw enough for me to go and get this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

redalan wrote: »
    The Franziskaner is excellent.
    This 6 for 10 in o'briens at the moment, which works out 1.67 each, several other decent ones are on offer too.
    dinomite wrote: »
    Yep, I've tried the Aldi weissbier - the orange label, think its called something like schoeffener..
    This is not just an aldi brand beer and can be got in any decent offie.

schofferhofer- if you can spell it after 10 of them you deserve a medal.
    81_Schofferhofer_Hefeweizen.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

I find Graffenwelder is fine for 2 or 3 but then gets very bland verging on a beer with plain flour mixed in with it. But this offer is a great price and I'll be getting a few. So 2 for 1.50 or 4 for 3euro but not 3 for 2.75 ;):p

Franziskaner is good also but a bit on the light side and again I find it gets very one dimentional after a while.

Schofferhofer has lately been my best pick but too much of anything will make you bored.

However I think the trick is mix and match and then you'll not get bored of any of them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Good price.. no excellent price to be honest. Not the best wheat beer but it is not only cheaper than many of the so called premium lagers that have been on sale recently in the large supermarkets, it also has more flavour. :D

Schofferhofer FTW though, well in terms of the cheaper wheat beers available anyway.
    If only Lidl or Aldi had any of the Schneider Weiss range at these prices :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Not as nice as Aldi's stuff but at this price Ill be getting my xmas batch. Even if it means putting up with my larger swilling mates taking the piss out of me drinking flowers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Even if it means putting up with my larger swilling mates taking the piss out of me drinking flowers :(

Philistines !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Even if it means putting up with my larger swilling mates taking the piss out of me drinking flowers :(

Flowers?? If they think there are any flowers* in your average wheat beer I hope you mock them and explain their error right?

* Although technically almost all beers have hops, which are of course a flower. Lager has more hops than most wheat beers so really, they are drinking beer with more flowers :D

Utterly Butterly only a €1 today at Lidl. Save a megatastic 42%.

Warning:over consumption may lead to restricted blood movement in arteries

• Advertisement

Picked up 24 of this today for €18.. RE-SULT!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

basquille wrote: »
    Picked up 24 of this today for €18.. RE-SULT!

That all:eek:

Picked up 36 , at that price, and with a bb date of august next year, couldn't resist :D

cojomo2 wrote: »
    That all:eek:

Picked up 36 , at that price, and with a bb date of august next year, couldn't resist :D
    Already have an crate of Miller and Heineken..

.. that'll do for now! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,963 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Got the last 22 in Galway before closing time. Btw they are doing the Pils version all next week at 2 for 1.50 so the madness continues :-S

Advertisement