Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to learn a little

Options
  • 31-03-2019 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm looking to learn a bit about manifestations, chakras, kundalini awakenings - could anyone recommend any books or podcasts? Other than The Secret. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Glassman00

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know is a podcast that touches on some of those topics as well as others. Takes a more balanced neutral approach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Sunny.Days

Glassman00 wrote: »
    Stuff They Don't Want You To Know is a podcast that touches on some of those topics as well as others. Takes a more balanced neutral approach.

Just had a look at it there - looks brilliant. I think I may fall down a rabbit hole with it haha. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I'm not sure if this is what you're after but there's a podcast called Mysterious Universe that covers a lot of weird things. The two lads that host it aren't annoying either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Sunny.Days

Your Face wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is what you're after but there's a podcast called Mysterious Universe that covers a lot of weird things. The two lads that host it aren't annoying either.

That sounds great, I'll have a listen. Thank you.

Advertisement