Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't register new phone on green eir sport app

Options
  • 13-12-2018 1:25am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Unfortunately my phone was stolen in mid-October and I replaced it with a new handset shortly after. My difficulty arises from when I installed the green eir sport app on the new phone I was told that I had no monthly swap left. I waited a month and tried to register the phone again it still said I had no monthly swap left. Now it's two months and I'm still getting that message even though I now have a vacant device slot now. Any help would be appreciated. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭RobiePAX

I'll post this just to get notified of future answers. As I am facing same issue and curious how fix it.

My eir sports mobile (red) app says that I've used maximum 2 devices. And it doesn't let me choose another ones for months now even after removing old devices from the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

mike2084 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Unfortunately my phone was stolen in mid-October and I replaced it with a new handset shortly after. My difficulty arises from when I installed the green eir sport app on the new phone I was told that I had no monthly swap left. I waited a month and tried to register the phone again it still said I had no monthly swap left. Now it's two months and I'm still getting that message even though I now have a vacant device slot now. Any help would be appreciated. 
    Hi mike2084,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing with your eir Sports app. 

I'd suggest contacting our tech team on 1890 260 260. Alternatively, you can speak with our tech support agents by clicking here.

~Kellie

Advertisement