Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (03.12.2018 - 09.12.2018)

Options
  • 10-12-2018 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

1. I have noticed a sewerage leak. What do I do?

If you spot sewerage leaking, please PM the following details and we will investigate this immediately:

- Your full name;
    - The location of the leak; and
    - Contact number

2. I made a connection application, but I need to cancel it. What do I do?

If you have made an application to be connection to our public water or waste water mains, but wish to cancel this, we recommend you email newconnections@water.ie

Alternatively, please PM the following details and we can help:

- Your full name;
    - Address;
    - Contact number; and
    - Reference number

3. I want a report of water quality samples in my area. What do I do?

You can find a list of water quality sample results for your area here.

4. I returned an indemnity form for a refund but haven’t received my cheque. What do I do?

If you PM the following details, we can look into this for you:

- Your full name;
    - Address;
    - Date the letter was sent;
    - Account number; and
    - WPRN

5. I need to temporarily turn off my supply in order to replace a stop valve. What can I do?

In order to turn off your supply from the public mains to your property, you can switch your supply off using the outside stop valve, which is located inside your meter box.

If there is a blue handle inside the meter box, it must be pressed down until it clicks. To turn off the water from the mains supply, turn the valve handle one quarter of a rotation clockwise. To turn on the water supply turn the valve handle one quarter of a rotation anti-clockwise.

Once the works are complete you can turn back on your supply, as the outside stop valve is on publicly accessible land.

Advertisement