Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your efficiency rating?

Options
  • 10-08-2012 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

The following tool takes a cold hard look at how you perform in battles, (damage dealt, kills, capture points, etc) and gives you an efficiency rating.

http://wot-news.com/index.php/stat/calc/en/

My own rating is 1608, which places me in the top 1.9% of all players.

Table of efficiency rating values
    less than 600 Bad players (~ 10%)
    600 - 900 Players below average (-48%)
    900-1200 Average players (~ 32%)
    1200-1500 Good players (~ 8%)
    1500-1800 Great players (~ 1.9%)
    more 1800 Unicums (~ 0,1%)

How do you guys do on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

well done on the score

but you have only played 815 battles with the highest tier tank grinded is an IS,

not trying to demean your score but efficiency only really counts when you hit 5k + battles

oh yeah mine is 1532.73 (Ballbag101) and I am quite surprised with that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

kingtiger wrote: »
    well done on the score

but you have only played 815 battles with the highest tier tank grinded is an IS,

not trying to demean your score but efficiency only really counts when you hit 5k + battles

oh yeah mine is 1532.73 (Ballbag101) and I am quite surprised with that

I disagree with that.

I would understand if you said the same thing about 100 battles, as that would be un-representative. 800 though leaves only 2-3% error amrgin on both sides, while 5k battles would increase that to 0.5% error margin. Even if 800 is low, and we penalise me the 3% for it, i'm still in the top 5%.

I've played battles in every tier, from 1 through to 8.

yes my tier 8 wasn't grinded, but the gold tier 8 tanks are designed to be the same effectiveness as a non-upgraded tier 8. Or to elaborate further, a upgraded tier 8 would kick the ****e outta my Lowe. I still win more than i lose with this tank, even though i am usually outclassed by most other tier 8s.

That said, i still have more wins than losses on pretty much everything.

My K/d ratio (battles played-battles survived = deaths)(from the stats screen in-game) is around the 2:1 mark.

Out of curiosity, the most i've ever killed in one game is 7, and i've done this 3-4 times, i've hit 6 10 times or so.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I really don't care what some mechanical tool rates my efficiency as. It is purely at the emphasis of what that particular programmer happens to think is more important, which need not be what I think is important. For what it's worth, I'm in the top 1.9% as well, according to that thing.

I don't play to be 'efficient'. In fact, as my hit ratio attests to, I'm very inefficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

looks like an attempt at a bragging thread more than anything.

"my epeen is the biggest"

last time i checked i was at 1500-1800 Great players (~ 1.9%)

probably lower now, thanks to researching the french tree.... and spending a lot of games just actin the maggot in the t50-2 scout for giggles

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

copeyhagen wrote: »
    looks like an attempt at a bragging thread more than anything.

"my epeen is the biggest"

last time i checked i was at 1500-1800 Great players (~ 1.9%)

probably lower now, thanks to researching the french tree.... and spending a lot of games just actin the maggot in the t50-2 scout for giggles

Going up the french heavy/medium tree has actually greatly improved my stats.

Theres nothing else todo in this game than compare stats :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

dathi im talkin 12t, 1375 then 1390. the 1390 pre nerf was great, now its a piece of sh1t, so not fun anymore.

Advertisement