Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neocron BDOY preorder setback

Options
  • 16-03-2004 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭

got on the net today looking forward to been able to pre-order doy , but yet again set back for a afew days a week at the most . Anyone else anoyed by this ,. The excuse is they are trying to lower the price for current players to play , it better be a reasonable price
    considering the time people have waited for this game .

BTW who still plays neocron and where

Im currently on Saturn in Black dragon atm with my main.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Snow

Cant say that I was shocked that it was delayed ... actually I would of been more shocked if it had been on time and tbh considering that KK on several occasions promised it for free it better be a damn good price.

Im playing Venus as Crahn atm and when I do log to uranus Im Ca for the most part.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

As the saying goes, if all you are doing is waiting for BDOY then odds on it won't keep you for long.

I play on Pluto as Simon Archeus, however hes a bit inactive so I'm normally playing as "Julia Chambers" (Jaggehs lommed character). Sniper Spy/Hacker.

Currently in the process of switching over to the Chran Sect so its slow going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Was thinking of giving necron a go again, so I might give u a lookup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

jag lommed julia from droner? :)

no I lommed her to CST/RES then got bored with that and lommed her to Rifle/Spy hacker.

I should be able to switch to CS over the weekend (if I am not working), at 30 FS (From -27 :D ).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

well i think bdoy is just going to be a bigish patch
    which will be good if your still enjoying the game
    but not worth waiting for if your like me and bored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Hobbes
    no I lommed her to CST/RES then got bored with that and lommed her to Rifle/Spy hacker.

You're just a glutton for pain, aren't you?

Originally posted by Celt
    You're just a glutton for pain, aren't you?

watched TV while I was doing that.

Having a blast as Crahn Sect now. :D Because I've lived in Tech Haven so long I know all the blind spots to the security systems. I've been capping people left and right while escaping (without Genrepping).

Poor fools are so used to the souped up security they don't even run until they realise its too late. The mere fact of a hostile in TH confuses them.

might come in handy for you hobbes
    http://www.zoneseek.ca/downloads/NCAutoLoM.exe
    auto lomer :)

First up I don't use third party tools. Second that tool is actually illegal to use and can get you banned.

For lomming I ran it in window mode. That way I could surf the web and watch the winTV as well.

• Advertisement

meh never stopped me from using it while i still played

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

LoL hobbes reading your post on the neocron forums
    and you havent raided till you have raided tg and mb
    go black dragon they are enemys with everyone

TG and Military base are the easiest to raid. Unlike Tech Haven you can just Genrep into those cities.

The security absolutly sucks and it is easy to fight in open areas in canyon. In MB the shops and other areas allow you to hold an area easy.

Both cities also have safe zones in the apartments.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

yes but in tg and mb they have more fighters up untill recently on saturn fa was dead its only because black dragon is huge and hated and an allied with tangent
    have people started going fa

FA are there. TG tend to be plaza rather then canyon or do thier business in the 'letsparty' store as it is a safe zone.

MB is mainly people levelling.

Comical now.. I didn't exploit at all fighting yet some azzhole reported me for doing it? wtf?

i used to raid tg solo now you cant say that was too easy it was often 10+ on 1

Advertisement