Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant create account!

Options
  • 06-05-2005 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

well i bought the game today and iv gone onto the website and tried to create my account. I put in my authentication key and the letters in the pic and then click continue and it says "this operation has timed out" Im too slow.

WTF?

I cant go any faster, i put in the code and the other in lighting fast pace and it doesnt matter. Each time i cant go any further and it says operation has timed out.

The code is right, iv checked a million times. Im on 56k.

Whats the story? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

you may need to enable cookies or something. i dunno I've never even played the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

i booked flights on aerlingus yesterday where there was about 5-6 steps (like in wow account creation) with no probs. Cookies seem fine. (enabled)

any other help?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Account pages are pretty much down. Check the Tech Support forum on http://www.wow-europe.com/en
    People generally post when things start working again.

thanks koneko, ill just wait till it works i suppose! not much else i can do! :)

So what guild or group do i join?

Boards of ie or Dudes??

:D

Edit: seems there are plenty of ppl having the same prob as me on the support forums on wow. High demand! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

bored

For the hoard

• Advertisement

why them and not Dudes?

are Dudes crap then yeah? :D

*stirring the pot*

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

DirtyHarry wrote:
    why them and not Dudes?

are Dudes crap then yeah? :D

*stirring the pot*

:p

You wouldn't get in anyway.

.logic.

dont worry ill be joining the Bored of ie

though ill keep your name in mind when i start! ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

wee hours of the morning work grand its at peak times the server is overloaded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Horde beeyatch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

yah good luck with horde aka easy mode ;)

No probs! joined finally on saturday night around 2.00am! Im a Shaman (Troll) (horde)

And so far so good! Havnt played much but bored of ie are way cool!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

DirtyHarry wrote:
    I'm on 56k.

I thought BB was pretty much essential for the game !?!
    I've noticed some desperate lag lately on the realms, and can only imagine how bad it would be with dial-up !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I have BB, and the lag in the cities in ridiculous! Good luck with a dial-up!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Its not really laggy, its FPS and server issues, afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Ivan wrote:
    Its not really laggy, its FPS and server issues, afaik.
    i think that's largely true, but stuff like group pvp where you get updates on a lot of characters or the busy Auction Houses will flood a 56k modem I'd guess.

im really surprised, i thought it would lag to **** but its completely perfect so far!

serious...im in the auction house in org and not a prob....even at peak times...i will eventually encounter lag, thats for sure tho! My main problem is downloading the updates! :(

Other than that, im cruising! Bored of ie all the way!! :D

Advertisement