Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Eir Rollout missed a house?

Options
  • 05-12-2020 11:51am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Open Eir completed their rollout of FTTH in my folk's locality (Malahide) during the summer. All to the houses along their road are showing up in the database as being able to get a FTTH connection but their house isn’t! I had even spoken to the installers as they were working from the driveway and they were telling me it would serve the entire area.

It’s been impossible to get hold of Eir, I've been trying for a week. What’s is our their best option for getting this resolved? Do we need an engineer out for a site survey or something?

It seems bizarre that they can run it through the whole town and miss a house in the village! They currently have eir DSL and phone installed.

Advertisement