Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Super Nintendo mini + Sony psp

Options
  • 05-12-2020 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Super Nintendo mini + Sony psp
    POST\COLLECTION: post
    PRICE: 85 postage included, PayPal gift

Selling these together as a bundle.

SNES mini
    All pretty much brand spanking new, great box, all inserts etc. I experimented with this by installing retroarch and whatever. So it has all the games advertised on the box, plus a few extra. Not all my experiments worked, for example monster Maulers doesn't boot.

But the extra games loaded that work fine include the Punisher arcade, Aliens arcade, turtles arcade, sunset riders arcade, zombies ate my neighbours SNES, killer instinct SNES. Note: the mini never came with a USB plug HOWEVER I'm including one with the psp, and that will cover both of them. See pics below

PSP
    A 1003 model, fairly nice condition. Warning: it doesn't hold a charge anymore! But it comes with the mains adapter so you can just plug it in. 2gb Sony pro duo memory card + need for speed whatever edition umd game. Comes with a case protector and a snazzy strap, so you'll be the talk of the town.

IMG-20201205-190239-3.jpg

IMG-20201205-185907-2.jpg

IMG-20201205-185842-0.jpg

IMG-20201205-185435-7.jpg

IMG-20201205-185138-8.jpg

IMG-20201205-191132-6.jpg

IMG-20201205-191917-4.jpg

Plus if you get bored you can re-enact this scene with the psp over your shoulder :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

Thought 85 was a pretty good deal. Reduced by a tenner to get it out the door, now 75 posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

This is now gone :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement