Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is anybody getting any action?

Options
  • 23-10-2020 1:43pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I’ve been in the desert for years.
    Had to quit the band a few years back because of the sprogs. I eventually ran out of funds for music lessons. Then I ran out of sleep and stopped practicing on my own.

Now with Covid I can’t even look for a band. Getting sick of this.

How’s everyone coping?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 G6120

Hey... These times are certainly not doin the band and giggin scene any favours.. But our band jams online with very good results and you also get to play with plenty of musicians from around the world.... ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

G6120 wrote: »
    Hey... These times are certainly not doin the band and giggin scene any favours.. But our band jams online with very good results and you also get to play with plenty of musicians from around the world.... ðŸ˜

Really? I didn’t think that worked, with the lag and all. What software do you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 G6120

Oink wrote: »
    Really? I didn’t think that worked, with the lag and all. What software do you use?

I use a few different ones... But as long as you have good clean Internet and an audio interface like the behringer 202hd you should be fine obviously the further away the lag increases but you will have a great jam with local people it does work...

Advertisement