Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

King Arms M1A1 package

• 11-09-2019 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

King Arms M1A1. Real wood, and the handguard is off the real thing. I've made a custom steel barrel insert for it so it's solid as a rock and feels a lot heavier. Comes with a sling, 5 rare as **** KA Midcaps, and a highcap.

Been upgraded internally, new nozzle, and piston. Wired to deans and shoots real nice at 0.85j.

Looking for €250. Really don't want to get rid of this, but I want to get the WE version. 😉

N5wfbYS.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭Leroy_Browne

Hi,

Would you take €220 can meet tomorrow evening to collect?

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Is the receiver metal?

Edit: is the WE one the gbb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

The whole gun is either metal or wood where it should be on the real thing.

Yeah the WE one is GBB, getting it in a few days.

Leroy, I'm sticking to my guns with the asking price. Already have a couple of interested parties.

To sweeten the deal, I found an additional highcap and I can include a US 3 mag pouch.

So that's 5 Midcaps, 2 highcaps, sling and pouch for €250

Hi,

No probs, ill offer asking price, can meet tomorrow to collect?

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Accepted, where abouts are you Leroy?

Hi,

Ill send you a PM.

Cheers.

Advertisement