Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYBERGUN Famas F1

Options
  • 04-09-2019 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Cybergun Famas F1 - brand new, never fielded, comes with battery, charger, foregrip and 300 rd hi-cap mag. 200e based in Meath can travel to kildare/dublin within reason

Not sure of exact FPS as haven't fielded, but recieved from hobby airsoft so can assume site legal

Because I am a new boards user I cannot post pics yet, DM me for a pic if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi, welcome to the forum under the rules which is required reading you must keep all dealings on thread until an agreement is reached. Only then can you move to pm.
    Also you must post the actual muzzle energy for any gun you wish to sell here, brad statements such as “it’s legal” will not do. Most retailers and sites will chrono it for you FOC.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tacmastermike

https://imgur.com/a/pgXBj6N - pic

I will try get it chronoed today thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Airsoft_David

Mate its cheaper brand new from evike.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Mate its cheaper brand new from evike.
    Either make an offer or move along, thread spoiling is not allowed.

I appreciate that the gun retails at a different price in the US, but I am basing my price on the rrp here. This gun retails at 295 on hobby airsoft, and considering I've put less than 100 rounds through it I think a 95e decrease is reasonable. If you are interested I'd consider any reasonable offers

ty

• Advertisement

BUMP price drop 180 ono, chronoed at 295 - 300 fps yesterday

bump 150 ONO

Bump

BUMP 120 ONO

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

BUMP 120 ONO

If you will accept €60 this friday
    And €60 the next Friday, PayPaled
    I will offer the 120
    I would pick up as I'm in Drogheda
    Or pay the extra €15 for recorded post along with the 2nd installment if €60

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

Offer withdrawn
    GLWS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

do you have the original box and that?

WITHDRAWN

Advertisement