Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Claims. can't get insured?

Options
  • 26-08-2019 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Lightly rear-ended someone who took my insurance details.
    No damage done to cars
    Reported to Chubb Insurance just to cover myself
    There was no claim

Got my No Claims Bonus which says I did get my 1 years ncb, but underneath it lists all the claims against the policy since inception which says
    policy holder hit third party vehicle, settled for 0.00

Can I get Chubb (through Glennons broker) to remove this from my no claims bonus. I feel like they put it there to force me to stay with them.

Glennons got another quote of 2200 from liberty for me, but when i went directly to liberty it is 1800. There is no way of putting in an accident for 0.00 on liberty's site. When I called them they said to put down 1.00 which results in no quote
    Boxymo is 1100 but rejected when I report accident

Should I suck it up and pay the 500 extra to Glennons for the same insurance company policy (liberty) or remove the line saying "policy holder hit third party vehicle, settled for 0.00". Do companies share info?

Advertisement