Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smg wanted

Options
  • 18-08-2019 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

Looking to see what smg guns are out there for sale. I have an mp9 so looking for an mp7, ak74u, mp5 or anything else that might pop up. Cash or trades here for the rite piece. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Evilman308

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Looking to see what smg guns are out there for sale. I have an mp9 so looking for an mp7, ak74u, mp5 or anything else that might pop up. Cash or trades here for the rite piece. Thanks

Have this tokyo marui mp5k comes as seen and i have the original grip hand guard. Also think i have a 1000 rd manual wind mag there for it. Sell for €180. Open to decent trades as these are going for €250 in airsoft eire still stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Evilman308 wrote: »
    Have this tokyo marui mp5k comes as seen and i have the original grip hand guard. Also think i have a 1000 rd manual wind mag there for it. Sell for €180. Open to decent trades as these are going for €250 in airsoft eire still stock.

Thanks for the pic. Any chance of a pic with the original front end and flash hider? Any issues with it? Scope included?

Thanks for the pic. Any chance of a pic with the original front end and flash hider? Any issues with it? Scope included?

Front end and flash hider is mia, so comes as seen and scope is included. No issues i am a builder/ collector.

Evilman308 wrote: »
    Front end and flash hider is mia, so comes as seen and scope is included. No issues i am a builder/ collector.

Ah i’ll pass so as the front end just wouldn’t be my thing unfortunately. Thanks for the offer though

Ah i’ll pass so as the front end just wouldn’t be my thing unfortunately. Thanks for the offer though

No worries at all.

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭czaczaja

Umarex UMP45?

czaczaja wrote: »
    Umarex UMP45?

Any pics and info on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭czaczaja

Any pics and info on it?

Sorry my bad, its a G36. Perfect condition inside and outside just needs the trigger contacts resoldered and I've no time to do it due to busy work schedule.
    Dont want more than 80 for it. :rolleyes:

https://imgur.com/4jRGzSt

Sorry but i’ll pass on that for now as it’s not what I’m after at the moment

• Advertisement

Any better pics of the G36?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

I also have a WE G36c gbb with 6 mags if that interests you?

Bump. Mp5, mp7 or ak74u are the main guns I’m after

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump