Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripper / Kissogram Hire

Options
  • 14-10-2008 2:37pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to hire a female Stripogram/Kissogram for a male friends 21st this Friday night. I've only been able to find one company that caters for this on the innernetz but I wanted to ring around and get a few quotes so if anyone knows of any places, do share...

And no, my Ma' won't do it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Fiend-Foe

just find some skanger who'll do it for a naggin of vodka and 20 blue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Be careful about who the stripper is... One of the lads tried this a few years ago.Some fat bulgarian guy wearing a leather jacket with "Fireman" drawn on the back in permanent marker, showed up to the house and started stripping off for the birthday boy. I've never seen so many people running away to throw up in all my life. He has not lived it down to this day....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

did you look here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

My ma regulary appears at parties , takes her clothes off and has a good laugh with the lads

she's not a strippagram though:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

xzanti wrote: »
    I'm trying to hire a female Stripogram/Kissogram for a male friends 21st this Friday night. I've only been able to find one company that caters for this on the innernetz but I wanted to ring around and get a few quotes so if anyone knows of any places, do share...

If his parents are going I'd like an invitation please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

http://www.lapdanceagram.net/main.html

I think this crowd did a DIT gig about 3 years ago, 3 birds getting very friendly with each other on stage in Spirit.

The funniest part was seeing the Engineering and IT students up the front of the stage storing the whole performance in their W*nk Bank, the poor sexless fcukers.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah I just googled it earlier :rolleyes:, few coming up on the goldenpages alright.. Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do it yourself, save the dosh (I'm willing to check that service holds advertised standard).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Beating the YoreMa brigade in first post. You have wisdom beyond your years.

• Advertisement

bigkev49 wrote: »
    http://www.lapdanceagram.net/main.html

I think this crowd did a DIT gig about 3 years ago, 3 birds getting very friendly with each other on stage in Spirit.

The funniest part was seeing the Engineering and IT students up the front of the stage storing the whole performance in their W*nk Bank, the poor sexless fcukers.

LOL.. yeah that might be a little too steamy tbh.. Think a bit of 'slap n tickle' from a French Maid will be enough for his relatives to handle :D but thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭smk135

what's a stripogram? or kissogram?

are they just different words for strippers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

smk135 wrote: »
    They're like a poor mans hooker

smk135 wrote: »

are they just different words for strippers?

If there are children present, please get them to close their eyes now:
    Q – What's the difference between a Stripogram and a Kissogram?
    A – A stripogram will perform an act of a teasing strip routine that usually involves dancing to music, baby oil, whipped cream and more depending on the individual. Emphasis will be on the recipient who will be the centre of the performers attention.
    The act will last on average approx 15-20mins. These acts are ideal for stag and hen parties, birthday bashes, ladies nights or just a general party.
    A Kissogram will do pretty much the same as the above but a tamer version without removing any clothes. These performers are more suited to a recipient that would not appreciate anything too raunchy or perhaps a venue that will have children present.

So the real question is.....why the **** would you want a kissogram if she ain't going get them clothes off??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Squiggle

DarkJager wrote: »

So the real question is.....why the **** would you want a kissogram if she ain't going get them clothes off??

Elderly guests?

Elderly guests?

Meh, nothing better to set the loins on fire than some leggy brunette stripper spread eagled in front of ya! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from After Hours. It smells a bit, move it back if you want.

Karoma wrote: »
    The stripper or the thread? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Karoma wrote: »

http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/img/facepalm.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭justindublin

<You're not in AH any more> - c - 13

Advertisement