Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post removed about hunting

• 27-12-2017 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Well it seems l was wrong to put up my post and the broke the rules in the hunt section

l only put up a post about what happened on boxing day.
    It was about the fox being killed by hounds in a garden of a family home in an estate in a town. As the day was wet, no children was out, thank god
    This shouldn't have happen

l know hounds will chase foxes out in the countryside but seriously in a town! This has gone too far

Mod
    if you think this is inappropriate, please move it to another section or whatever
    but this is reality and i think people should know this is happening.
    It seems these hunting people can do what they like with no regards to people and properties

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Fox hunting us the scumbag of all sports and beyond cruel (literally eat foxes alive)

I'd ban it in a heartbeat if was upto me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,136 ✭✭✭Odhinn

sweetsugar wrote: »
    Well it seems l was wrong to put up my post and the broke the rules in the hunt section

It was about the fox being killed by hounds in a garden of a family home in an estate in a town. As the day was wet, no children was out, thank god
    This shouldn't have happen

l know hounds will chase foxes out in the countryside but seriously in a town! This has gone too far

Mod
    if you think this is inappropriate, please move it to another section or whatever
    It seems these hunting people can do what they like with no regards to people and properties

And where did this happen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭Allinall

bear1 wrote: »
    And what has this got to do with this forum?

What has anything got to do with this forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sweetsugar

Macroom

And not sure what forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭OnDraught

Fox hunting is illegal in England.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

If you changed Fox to foxy lady this would be the correct forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is there any sources etc?
    Right now this sounds made up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sweetsugar

On Facebook but l don't think l can post the person's name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I found the FB post easily
    This is it?
    I'm absolutely horrified, shaking with shock. About 30-40 hunt dogs have come into the estate here in Macroom and ripped apart a fox in my garden. My family watched this needless cruelty, and are extremely upset. Almost 15 minutes later 3 jeeps full of scumbags were at the entrance of the estate. Of course I took off out to them. The ignorant prick in the gold jeep drove at me. They want the fox, but they can **** off, and if they set foot on my property they will be sorry.

By the way, we call it St Stephen's Day in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It happened in co. cork and was posted on Facebook and on different animal rescue pages.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭OnDraught

I read the Facebook post there. This is what happens when a load of bog men start trying to act like the English aristocracy. They don't have the education or the brains to do it properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

OnDraught wrote: »
    I read the Facebook post there. This is what happens when a load of bog men start trying to act like the English aristocracy. They don't have the education or the brains to do it properly.

I really do not think that those involved in hunts in this country would regard themselves as "bogmen". On the contrary, they regard real bogmen like myself as subordinate scum whom they can leech off when it comes to presenting their bills for various legal/medical/etc. services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

U ok? Name an shame hun 🍀🍀🍀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

OnDraught wrote: »

So tell us how do educated people hunt a defenceless animal properly with hounds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod

What you need to do is: contact the local mods of hunting forum, then CMods, and if still not satisfied, then open a thread in Help Desk.

We can't have AH used as a place to open a thread if another forum doesn't allow it. We do allow hunting threads of course, but try resolve with Hunting forum first.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement