Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of luck to all the Junior Cert and Leaving Cert students on Boards.ie

Options
  • 08-06-2010 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hey there

We know they're not on site today, (all busy studying ;)) but we'd just like to wish all the students who start their Junior Cert and Leaving Cert exams tomorrow the very best of luck.

If you'd like to join us in leaving good luck messages for them, please do so below :)

Darragh on behalf of the Boards.ie team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Cerocco

Best of luck everyone and remember there is life after the exams :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

What a great idea!:) Best of Luck to all of ye!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Best of luck to all students in Greystones and of course all over the Country in the exams tomorrow. Stay calm - stay calm - stay calm!! if you can!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Gaeilge-go-deo

Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ALS

Best of luck to everybody taking the junior cert this year especially my daughter Katie:) fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 fcukhu

The very best of luck guys, and remember Read the Questions, CAREFULLY!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭-aboutagirl-

Good luck!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Good luck to everyone taking exams, stay calm, and think of the whole summer you'll have to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Damn leaving cert tomorrow :-(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Good luck everyone!

And too all the LCs especially - these exams aren't the end of the world. Even if you don't do as well as you want, as I discovered myself, there is always a back door to everything! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Best of luck everyone!!!

I did the leaving last year and all I can say to everyone doing it is to relax, always read the questions carefully and to take your time when answering.

It's only a test and they can only test ye on what ye know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Best wishes everyone! Have fun.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Best of luck to everyone doing their LC and JC!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Nicolala

Good luck everybody! Sending positive thoughts your way! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Best of luck. Try and get a good nights sleep tonight, it'll stand to ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

bring it on buyah :P gonna fly this leaving cert :D well we'll see anyways :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It's nowhere near as bad as you think and as stated before, it won't dictate the rest of your life ;)

Hope they end soon for ye and the piss up after is amazing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Good luck, don't forget to eat and read the questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

This is all very reassuring^^
    Glorified memory tests at the end of the day:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eimear1

Best of luck to you all, and remember time out for yourself is as important and beneficial as last minute study so do something nice for yourselves today!!
    Fingers crossed for you all
    Eims

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Best of luck guys & girls - i know it easier said than done - but try to not to stress 2 much over it - couple of weeks and you'll be free for the whole summer :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Good luck!

Ah the flashbacks lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 airsoftguy

yeh exams tomoz :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Good Luck everyone else as well as myself.

Thanks Boards, good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Best of luck to everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Good luck and don't worry about stuff you've no control over.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Best of luck to everyone involved give it your best and there is always options after them regardless of how well you do.

I never forget my first day of college

"I'm sure you are all wel lrested, for those who did the leaving cert. Now forget about that piece of garbage, that was a stepping stone for the real exams, for the real tough exams, coming to you at the end of your course"

Couldnt be bang o nthe money, your leaving cert is an ABC's spelling beat compared to colelge finals.

Give em hell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If somebody smart wants to trade bodies with me until the 21st I'll be more than happy to swap.

If not, best of luck to all doing exams like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Lets not forget the piss up afterwards!!! :D
    Good luck everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Lads,good luck in having a serious session after. I for one do not need encouraging.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement