Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 34 Wildcard Thread

Options
  • 06-04-2019 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭

First draft...

Ryan Foster
    Kolasinac Duffy Doherty Valery Robertson
    Sterling Eriksen Mané Deulofeu Doucouré
    Kane Jiminez Lacazette

Treble Watford and Valery for GW35 BB...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone have a link to Ben Crellins spreadsheet?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

What are peoples expectations for the next two weeks? I'm BB'ing in 35 and think I'll hopefully be threatening 200 points over the next 2! Maybe i just love the feeling of optimism before the despair of reality once the game week starts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Ryan Foster Kolasinac Duffy Doherty Valery Robertson Sterling Eriksen Mané Deulofeu Doucouré Kane Jiminez Lacazette

Good team. My first draft is similar with 10 of the same players:

Ryan Foster
    Kola Duffy Laporte Trippier Robertson
    Sterling Eriksen Mane Jota Camaraso(JWP for 35)
    Kane Jiminez Deeney

Camaraso has 2 games this week so I'll swap to JWP next week. I'll be bench boosting next week too but Im 0.5 short on an upgrade of Sterling to Salah for Huddersfield in GW36 so I'll need to downgrade someone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Camaraso has 2 games this week so I'll swap to JWP next week. I'll be bench boosting next week too but Im 0.5 short on an upgrade of Sterling to Salah for Huddersfield in GW36 so I'll need to downgrade someone.

Going by FPL Stats, Ward-Prowse could go up tonight which means that if he he doesn't, he'll probably go up eventually in the next week. Don't know if this affects you're plans, but I just wanted to point it out anyway. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Good team. My first draft is similar with 10 of the same players:

Ryan Foster
    Kola Duffy Laporte Trippier Robertson
    Sterling Eriksen Mane Jota Camaraso(JWP for 35)
    Kane Jiminez Deeney

Keeping robertson? Interesting. No interest in Agurero?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

POKERKING wrote:
    Keeping robertson? Interesting. No interest in Agurero?

I actually haven't owned Robertson all season, I've had TAA instead but I'm worried about game time for TAA now as Gomez is back and he was subbed early on Friday for Milner. I might get Aguero in for Kane for the double week but want Kane vs Huddersfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Ryan, Foster
    Bednarek, TAA, Duffy, Doherty, Kolasinac
    Sterling, Doucoure, Son, Camarasa, Mane
    Kane, Jiminez, Lacazette

Feck.

Emery again proving he can’t be guessed.

Hard to know what to do about buying Arsenal attackers now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Feck.

Emery again proving he can’t be guessed.

Hard to know what to do about buying Arsenal attackers now.

Plus the fact they can't keep a clean sheet away from home is putting me off Kolasinac.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Plus the fact they can't keep a clean sheet away from home is putting me off Kolasinac.

Added to that the fact Sokratis is suspended for the Palace home game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

First draft of many:
    Leno Foster
    Dunk Duffy AWB Robertson Bednarek
    Salah Son Doucoure Deulofeu Richi
    Rashford Kane Vardy

Doubtfuls for the chopping block are Son, Bednarek, AWB, Doucoure and the rest won't change a whole lot

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

*takes all Arsenal players out of squad*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Im set on 10: Ryan, Duffy, Dunk, Sterling, Jota, Duelofeu, Eriksen, Aguero, Kane, Jiminez - playing around with the other spots:

Ryan Foster

Duffy Dunk Doherty Cathcart Valery

Sterling Duelofeu Jota Eriksen Son

Aguero Kane Jiminez

Or without Son:

Ryan Ederson

Duffy Dunk Jonny Holebas Alderweild

Sterling Duelofeu Jota Eriksen Doucoure

Aguero Kane Jiminez

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Im set on 10: Ryan, Duffy, Dunk, Sterling, Jota, Duelofeu, Eriksen, Aguero, Kane, Jiminez - playing around with the other spots:

Ryan Foster

Duffy Dunk Doherty Cathcart Valery

Sterling Duelofeu Jota Eriksen Son

Aguero Kane Jiminez

Or without Son:

Ryan Ederson

Duffy Dunk Jonny Holebas Alderweild

Sterling Duelofeu Jota Eriksen Doucoure

Aguero Kane Jiminez

Delofeou didnt start semi and taken off at halftime last week. Id avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

POKERKING wrote: »
    Delofeou didnt start semi and taken off at halftime last week. Id avoid.

Yeah Watford just gone one down in cup too - if they go out their form could tail off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I've made my decision and I'm going salah-less at this stage of the year nerves will kick in and 3 points are all that's important I don't see them blitzing anyone(except Huddersfield but depending on Europe they may pull him once the game is won) too much money and allows a much more balanced 15 for bench boost

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Keeping in mind post 35 you'll want a strong 11 in the last 3 GWs it might be useful transfer saving wise to have a cheap as possible last 1 or 2 BB players to assist in that.

Draft numero uno

.5 itb

Lloris Ryan

Valery doherty cathcart robbo dunk

Hazard sterling kdb son martial

Rashford Jiminez deeney

Very rough draft

Lloris a cheap way into the spurs defence. Robbo the only premium I'm interested in at this stage don't want to double up. Front 8 will change plenty id imagine kdb sterling and haz the only rock solids. May look at jota instead and upgrade a striker.

If I got jonny/Redmond/jota instead of Doherty/son/Martial I could have kane instead of Jiminez. That may be a better route now that I'm looking at it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Lads I brought in Kane & Son last night and was defi wildcardinf at the moment I am happy enough with my team. What’s the main benefit of doin the WC this week? Obviously bench boost next week, Is 35 the last DGW?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Lads I brought in Kane & Son last night and was defi wildcardinf at the moment I am happy enough with my team. What’s the main benefit of doin the WC this week? Obviously bench boost next week, Is 35 the last DGW?

It is the last yes. If you do a mock WC team and don't like your bench for the double compared to a bench for the week after then maybe there's a reason to hold otherwise might as well roll the BB dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Lloris Gunn
    Laporte Robertson Dunk Coady Bednarek
    Sterling Mane Son Tielemens Jota
    Kane Vardy Deeney

Have 11 doubles for the bench boost in GW35.
    Will prob downgrade Jota and one other in 36 and upgrade to either Firmino or Salah for the Huddersfield game.
    May triple captain that week I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

For those going Kolasinac. Arsenal haven’t kept an away clean sheet all season. Their last 6 games of the season are 2 home and 4 away. Kolasinacs last attacking return away from home was in GW13.

I have him in my team but I’m now thinking that 5 mil can be better spent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Draft 1:

Ryan, Foster
    Robertson, Laporte, Doherty, Duffy, Valery
    Sterling, Mane, Jota, Deulofeu, Knockaert
    Kane, Jimenez, Vardy

Will give me 3 Brighton this week (:eek:) and 12 doublers for 35 - Robertson, Mane and Vardy being the singles.

Clear downside is no Aguero. Any upgrade of Vardy would involve removing Sterling, so I'll see how the CL goes this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

I’d say Del-Boy is a big doubt after yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

All these Brighton defenders have me feeling uneasy. How are we supposed to manage after GW35?!

Anybody else worried about Wolves after yesterdays capitulation?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

All these Brighton defenders have me feeling uneasy. How are we supposed to manage after GW35?!

Anybody else worried about Wolves after yesterdays capitulation?

Thats what your bench is for! Ryan at 4.4 in particular is very benchable.

The Wolves thing could go either way. If they want Europe (I think they might) they will go all out for 7th and hope (assume) Man City win the Cup. They could just jack it in of course, but I don't think they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Ryan Foster
    Laporte Duffy Doherty Valery Robertson
    Sterling Son Mané Deulofeu Remond
    Kane Jiminez Rashford

First of many drafts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Many keeping Vardy for WC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Many keeping Hazard? He is the one I had decided to get rid of but after watching last night I may need to reverse that, he was sensational last night and has a good record against Liverpool then has Burnley, Watford and Leicester in 3 of the last 4 weeks.......not sure what to do with him now.

Advertisement