Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with SNA Position

Options
  • 01-06-2018 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi I am qualified SNA haven't worked in 8 years but am looking to apply for a few jobs I see advertised. Can anyone help me with what firstly what sort of info I need on my cv and what type of cover letter is required
    thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Lady_North1

Are you on Facebook? There's a group called Special Needs Assistants Ireland. Join up and you will find a lot more SNAs on there than here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Are you on Facebook? There's a group called Special Needs Assistants Ireland. Join up and you will find a lot more SNAs on there than here.

Apologies for resurrecting an old post, but could you link the group? A search brings up quite a few and some really look like the right one to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

hayser wrote: »

I get an error message when I click on this. It must be a private group.

"Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
    The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in."

Sorry it's actually listed as a secret group so it may not be taking new members at the minute.

• Advertisement

If you want to PM me a link your Facebook profile, I can ask the moderator of the SNA page to add you.

Advertisement