Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorsport Manager

Options
  • 27-11-2016 12:49am
    Site Banned Posts: 377 ✭✭

Anyone played this game on PC? Is it any good?

thinking of getting as xmas present for someone as he likes them sort of games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

I have, think it's great. Enjoyed playing the mobile versions too.

I'm only on my second season, but there's loads of details to be managed.

My computer can only play with the graphics turned right down so it looks like Grand Prix Manager 2 did 20 years ago, but I think it'd look great on a machine with a decent graphics card.

• Site Banned Posts: 377 ✭✭Lake1989

My computer can only play with the graphics turned right down so it looks like Grand Prix Manager 2 did 20 years ago, but I think it'd look great on a machine with a decent graphics card.

Thanks. The person im buying for has a laptop that is good for games so that wont be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,724 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Grand Prix Manager 2, that brings back painful memories.

I loved that game. At one stage I won 5 double titles in a row with Damon Hill and Pedro Dinz for Jordan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Is there more depth to it than the mobile version? I found it was fun at first but got repetitive quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,724 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I loved that game. At one stage I won 5 double titles in a row with Damon Hill and Pedro Dinz for Jordan.

With that success you should apply to become manager of the Ferrari team ;)

There's a lot more areas you get involved in, and in more detail, but you do have to do the same tasks frequently (what parts to design, which car to put them on etc), so you might find that repetitive. It's the sort of game I enjoy though.

I think at some stage I just saved that GPM2 game and never went back, was afraid my luck would change and ruin my perfect run...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I think that I may have an addiction to the mobile version. I'm generally at about 65% battery by the time that I get into work :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Lawlesz

Bit of a zombie thread guys, sorry.

Been looking about for some F1 maanagment games, and this seems to be the best reviewed out there. Anybody played/playing it?

Is it any good? How detailed is it, does it get old pretty quick?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Gets old really quick. Good f1 manager games are pretty much non existent. Used to be one good online one years ago but even that has been gone a while now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Petyr Baelish

Played the mobile version but quickly came to realise that there is very little depth to it.

Haven't played it in ages, but it the PC version has way more depth than the mobile version.
    There's even an endurance racing DLC, so you have to manage driver swaps stc.

Advertisement