Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for test

Options
  • 19-04-2019 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

I got my learner permit about 6 months ago now but with this and that I have done my ibt yet. I dont own a bike and wont for a while so I'll be using a school bike. My question is I am eligible to apply for test now since it's been 6 months since I got permit or is it 6 months after completing ibt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Eligible, yes, should you, no. Do the ibt, get a bike and get some miles under your belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭woody84

zubair wrote: »
    Eligible, yes, should you, no. Do the ibt, get a bike and get some miles under your belt.

Yes you're probably right. I've been looking at bikes. But finding it hard to find something that suits. I prefer to buy from a dealer. Ideally I'd like something in the 1 to 2k and somewhere between 400 to 700cc. Not an easy find

Advertisement