Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFI Player

Options
  • 18-04-2019 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

I've just been able to subscribe to the BFI Player by using a pre-paid Revolut Visa card. The service is only available to owners of UK registered credit cards however Revolut are UK based so it's a nice little work around.

I've had my eye on the subscription for a few years now but I'm not very tech-savvy and had no way around the restriction. Really pleased to finally have access to it.

The subscription library is 750+ titles strong and of course there's also the rental side as well with another 1,250 reasonably priced (considering the alternatives) world cinema selection.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else has been in the same boat as myself.

Advertisement