Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How level does concrete need to be for balterio laminate?

Options
  • 04-11-2018 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Just purchased a house and the concrete is not level where we plan on laying Balterio bellefosse oak laminate - https://www.bargainflooring.ie/balterio/grande/bellefosse-oak-long-narrow-planks

At the moment there is a 15 mm gap between the highest and lowest points of the concrete. I've asked the builder to level the floor again. Does anyone know how level the floor needs to be before installing laminate? As in how much mm drop in concrete level per metre is allowed? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,195 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

My recollection is that it is 3mm per metre, however, ask your supplier for the installation sheet

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SomeMan_87

Hi Top_Guy, I am also looking at Balterio Grande ( seashell oak) laminate flooring for a new build.

Did you proceed with this? If so are you happy with it?/had any issues?

Thanks a mill!

Advertisement