Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xiaomi mi a2 lite

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Bought 2 phones on EGlobal

First one came within 10 days and due to Chinese new year waiting on the second. Got the 32 gb can add card if need be

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-a2-lite-3gb-32gb-dual-sim-gold.html

Bought cases from Amazon for them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Mine being delivered tomorrow, ordered last night.... That's quick!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

toby2111 wrote: »
    Mine being delivered tomorrow, ordered last night.... That's quick!

That is the same as mine on amazon ordered. Delivering tomorrow apparently found it a little strange so quickly

That is the same as mine on amazon ordered. Delivering tomorrow apparently found it a little strange so quickly

Yeh, I would've bought it from Amazon if I knew it was that price. Only a few euro anyway.

Yeh, I would've bought it from Amazon if I knew it was that price. Only a few euro anyway.

€166 with delivery was what it cost me.

• Advertisement

Will that case fit the mi a2 lite?

yes - the redmi 6 pro and the mi a2 lite are the same phone with different OS software

glasso wrote: »
    yes - the redmi 6 pro and the mi a2 lite are the same phone with different OS software

But that link was for a case for a Redmi Note 6 pro..... It's got a 6.2 inch screen.... Or did I read it wrong??

But that link was for a case for a Redmi Note 6 pro..... It's got a 6.2 inch screen.... Or did I read it wrong??

my mistake - redmi 6 note pro won't work!

redmi 6 pro cases will work.

ebay has a better selection but a lot of the items come form China so will take longer

check for shipping from UK (and check that items to ireland will still ship from UK - sometimes notes at bottom about international destinations coming from China).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Shefwedfan wrote: »

I bought 166 euro from amazon with delivery

• Advertisement

Think it's €166 through Amazon.es.... Spanish Amazon

Think it's €166 through Amazon.es.... Spanish Amazon

I got mine 166 on Amazon.co.uk- did you get a text off an post to say ur phones in national hub?

I got mine 166 on Amazon.co.uk- did you get a text off an post to say ur phones in national hub?

That's a good price from Amazon.co.uk, seems to be £170 now. I got a text from DHL saying mine should be delivered before 6.30pm tomorrow. But I bought from honorbuy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

The 166 version on amazon.es is a 32GB version, the 64GB version is 170

I’ve got a text from an post to say will arrive in the morning I ordered late last night can’t believe how quick it came

I’ve got a text from an post to say will arrive in the morning I ordered late last night can’t believe how quick it came

That phone was £166 not €166...

The 166 version on amazon.es is a 32GB version, the 64GB version is 170

Go for the 64gb. It's got an extra gb of RAM which will make it quicker. Just be sure it'll work here, i don't understand Spanish but some of those versions on Amazon.es may not work here..

That phone was £166 not €166...

I sorry give or take the few pound still very good price that price is including delivery

I sorry give or take the few pound still very good price that price is including delivery

Yes, good price. I got it for €178 including delivery.

Phones landed absolutely delighted with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ryan451

Hey guys,

When ordering off Amazon UK, is it the UK version that I should purchase in order for compatibility here?

Also, does anyone know whether this phone works on the 48 network? I'm aware I will have to set up the network settings via 48's tweaker app.

Cheers

So disaster, after been speaking about this phone my partner had ordered me one as well as me own unawares.So now sitting with 2 mi A2 lites.

Ryan451 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

When ordering off Amazon UK, is it the UK version that I should purchase in order for compatibility here?

Also, does anyone know whether this phone works on the 48 network? I'm aware I will have to set up the network settings via 48's tweaker app.

Cheers

Yes the Uk version or Global

So disaster, after been speaking about this phone my partner had ordered me one as well as me own unawares.So now sitting with 2 mi A2 lites.

Sell it on adverts.ie or done deal

Sell it on adverts.ie or done deal

I’ve listed on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ryan451 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Cheers

My wife is with 48. Works no problem. I did hers back in August and there was no tweaker for this model. The rep gave me the settings and I entered them manually. Took about 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ryan451

sligojoek wrote: »
    My wife is with 48. Works no problem. I did hers back in August and there was no tweaker for this model. The rep gave me the settings and I entered them manually. Took about 5 mins.

Ah brilliant, thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Check the site. They may have developed a tweaker since.

I’ve listed on adverts.

swap for a galaxy s3 and a 10kg bag of potatoes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

glasso wrote: »
    swap for a galaxy s3 and a 10kg bag of potatoes?

ROFL

Advertisement