Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Area 51 Employee

Options
  • 12-04-2004 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Dear All,
    I remember a few years back when I was working in Hawaii, when I used to listen to Art Bell, that there was a caller from an ex-employee from Area-51. Here is a link on what happened and here is a link to the actual call(the link is at the botton of that page).

TRANSCRIPT (9-11-97)
    "I, I don’t have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I’m a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I’ve kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don’t know where to start, they’re, they’re gonna, um, they’ll triangulate on this position really soon. Ok, um, um, Ok, what we’re thinking of as, as aliens, they’re extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they’ve infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51. The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I’m sorry, the government knows about them. And there’s a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

What do people think of this?

Nick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

I was reminded of this by the song called "Faaip De Oiad" on the album "Lateralus" by Tool. It's the actual call with some effects added in, sounds quite creepy. It's a rather profound album. It uses sacred geometry and the fibonacci series in the music and lyric structure and much more.

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

meh well that isnt realy anything is it
    however what do u think of bob lazar?

Originally posted by tuxx
    meh well that isnt realy anything is it
    however what do u think of bob lazar?
    I know absolutely nothing about Bob Lazar. I have just read about him now since you mentioned him. Sounds interesting but I'd need to read a lot more about it in order to offer an opinion.

What do you think about him?

Nick

well i only found out about him yesterday when looking for more info on that call
    so i still have alot to read too before i come to an opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by MeatProduct
    I was reminded of this by the song called "Faaip De Oiad" on the album "Lateralus" by Tool. It's the actual call with some effects added in, sounds quite creepy. It's a rather profound album. It uses sacred geometry and the fibonacci series in the music and lyric structure and much more.
    Makes you wonder whether Tool actually believe all that occult crap or they're just taking the píss....

• Advertisement

Originally posted by DMT
    Makes you wonder whether Tool actually believe all that occult crap or they're just taking the píss....
    Tool are definetly into the occult. A very interesting band IMO. What did you make of that phone call?

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by MeatProduct
    What did you make of that phone call?
    Great drum solo :D:D:D

The phone call sounds a bit fake, but I haven't listened to it yet outside of faaip de oiad

ok i have come to the conclusion bob lazar is a liar

Originally posted by DMT
    Great drum solo :D:D:D

The phone call sounds a bit fake, but I haven't listened to it yet outside of faaip de oiad
    On it's own I would have said the call was a fake but read the links I posted above. It says the radio station was cut off for two hours cause their satellite got turned around somehow.

Nick

ok i have come to the conclusion bob lazar is a liar
    What made you think that Tuxx?

Nick

• Advertisement

he says he attended MIT but can not prove it
    so if he lies about that im not inclined to beleve the rest of his stories

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

But would removing his MIT record not be a most excellent way of destroying his credibility?

Having said that, I read about this guy years ago in that oh so brilliant X-Factor magazine and never really believed it or him.

Originally posted by PiE
    But would removing his MIT record not be a most excellent way of destroying his credibility?

and also erase the memories of everyone he met there? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

Okay can someone please explain to me what on earth a band called "Tool" have got to do with area 51, this whole thread makes no sense to me.

and also erase the memories of everyone he met there? lol

Sounds like a job for the MIB :)

Tool used a recording of the phone call mentioned in the first post in their song "Faaip De Oiad" (to quite good effect it must be said), that's the only link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

ok, well if thats the only connection please take the "Tool" and relative lyrical discussions to the Music board, somehow Im sure it comes under rock/metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I still got those x-factor mags, a small few in a binder i ripped off my brother. Thanks for reminding me. Kickass.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Tool are indeed very cool. This whole idea of the greys being extradimensional beings is a very interesting idea.

I heard from somewhere before that the greys are apparently controlled by another race of aliens known as the reptoids, they were supposed to have flown near Earth in a spaceship alongside the hale-bopp comet there a few years back. Anybody remember that?

I remember laughing about it yea :)

Sorry, but there was so much BS surrounding that comet when it passed, that it's hard to find anything said about it even slightly believable.

Originally posted by ThrAx
    I heard from somewhere before that the greys are apparently controlled by another race of aliens known as the reptoids.
    I've read that theory in a number of different places. It would seem the greys are getting somewhat buggered just like us humans.

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

The fact that Tool used it on Faaip de Oiad is incedental - they're just into highlighting weird **** like that.

Bob Lazar later supposedly admitted himself that it was a hoax call. However, what nobody can seem to explain was why the satellite carrying the transmission went offline for 2 hours at that exact moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

That was such a long time ago. I wasn't even in kindergarten yet in '97. Geez

Advertisement