Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seapoint Beach

Options
  • 20-08-2019 3:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭

Was planning on bringing the kids out to seapoint beach for a swim and an ice cream.

Put seapoint beach in to Google maps, hit Street view by accident... Interesting result...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

And?

Note that the result you get may be different from what other people get, depending on what version of Google Maps they use, where they are located, etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

What is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Exposed pipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

They usually take away such content.
    Looks like a flasher.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Nothin but a smile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Was planning on bringing the kids out to seapoint beach for a swim and an ice cream.

Put seapoint beach in to Google maps, hit Street view by accident... Interesting result...

He’s not exactly packing a big ‘piece’, so you’d wonder why he’s so keen to have his love truncheon and plums on display. Sicko.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I don't see anything ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Is seapoint beach in Ireland?

Pipe has been removed now.

Pity, I was hoping to see some todger ... was it the street view or users photos ?

• Advertisement

Street View with a mickey.

Actually 360 degrees photo.
    Pity, I was hoping to see some todger ... was it the street view or users photos ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

He’s not exactly packing a big ‘piece’, so you’d wonder why he’s so keen to have his love truncheon and plums on display. Sicko.

You'll find that flashers have very little to actually flash...

Seapoint has a bit of a reputation as a cruising spot - at night time. During the days it's generally fine - a nice spot to swim although I myself prefer Hawk Cliff in Dalkey.

JupiterKid wrote: »

Seapoint has a bit of a reputation as a cruising spot - at night time. During the days it's generally fine - a nice spot to swim although I myself prefer Hawk Cliff in Dalkey.

What’s cruising? Is it the sort of stuff that George Michael was into? I know Dollymount had a bit of a reputation for dogging and seagulling.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

seagulling.
    i'm afraid to ask. but i'm asking

• Registered Users Posts: 33,100 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Done and am not looking at images of.... Seapoint beach, surprisingly. What am I missing?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

It’s where a bunch of deviants stand around a car and watch some ‘sex entertainment’ taking place within. They then end up leaving the car bonnet and windows looking like a load of seagulls have taken a shït on it.

It’s where a bunch of deviants stand around a car and watch some ‘sex entertainment’ taking place within. They then end up leaving the car bonnet and windows looking like a load of seagulls have taken a shït on it.

or like a plasterers radio ...

For swimming or cruising?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

It’s where a bunch of deviants stand around a car and watch some ‘sex entertainment’ taking place within. They then end up leaving the car bonnet and windows looking like a load of seagulls have taken a shon it.

What an appropriate user name!!

jester77 wrote: »
    What an appropriate user name!!

I’ve never exposed my ‘bride frightener’ to anyone in an inappropriate manner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I know Dollymount had a bit of a reputation for dogging and seagulling.
    It’s where a bunch of deviants stand around a car and watch some ‘sex entertainment’ taking place within. They then end up leaving the car bonnet and windows looking like a load of seagulls have taken a shon it.

Oh...

In my innocence, I thought it was when some young scally-wags swooped past on their bikes and nicked some of your chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Jackson Pollock is a classier term.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Hopefully the new cinema out there will boost the local economy a little - the area is a little underdeveloped, and has died a little since the seventies. Could definitely benefit from some more touristy events - though I did see a great gig (Tommy Emmanuel) out there a couple of summers ago.

New cinema ?
    Seapoint beach is the one out in Malahide/Portmarnock yeah ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

no, the one towards Dún Laoghaire

I myself prefer Hawk Cliff in Dalkey.
    That's a nudey colony, mind you.

I was walking the dog on the rocky outcrops just to the north of Hawk Cliff, that spot where local scallywags go to smoke marijuana. I was minding my own business when I was approached by a man (whom I now know to be called Dirty Dan) who told me he had 'discovered' a shack there. Innocently, I accompanied him to the shack to check it out, and lo, behold, he pulls a dildo down from a makeshift shelf in mock surprise. Dirty Dan took me for a fool, but I wasn't born yesterday.

The shack is still there, very strange.

Hawk Cliff on a summers day is beautiful. Nothing quite like swimming in that glistening sea under clear blue skies, and turning back to enjoy the sheer cliff-face and the splash of bodies diving into the water.

Just watch out for Dirty Dan.

He has been spotted in Estonia as well.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/HiezSYEkj7CQwVjd9

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Pointing west.

Hahah this time with slightly more blood flow to his todger.

• Advertisement
Advertisement