Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

these are not the robots you're looking for

Options
  • 31-10-2001 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

alright,

its a bit late to make this for halloween, but check this site out. make youre own stormtrooper suit !!! how cool is that. and it looks real too, polished helmet, the works. i'm seriously thinking of making a suit like that in future. might even go to job interviews in one. who wouldnt want to hire a stormtrooper? :)

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by adnans
    alright,

its a bit late to make this for halloween, but check this site out. make youre own stormtrooper suit !!! how cool is that. and it looks real too, polished helmet, the works. i'm seriously thinking of making a suit like that in future. might even go to job interviews in one. who wouldnt want to hire a stormtrooper? :)

adnans

If you came to an interview and I was interviewing you as a stormtrooper, you can be sure I'd hire you. No questions asked :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

hur hur.. he said "polished helmet"... hur...

adam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement