Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PINTS: Dublin - 7pm - Friday Nov 9th - Loc:TBD

Options
  • 30-10-2001 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

It's about bloody time we had another session, so how about Friday week, that's the 9th of November.

We've all been in Messrs a billion times, and The Porter House has proved to be too packed the last few occasions, so location is yet TBD.

The main suggestions so far is Handles, near Christchurch. Also running are Tramco, and The Morrison (although we're worried about crowd, it's sometimes a bit dodgy in there), and finally Nashes (Lucutus' local) has sawdust, great Guinness, and is only a 5 minute crawl from the Matter Hospital.

Suggestions please?

Al.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Ah I'll be there anyway.
    The Morrison (although we're worried about crowd, it's sometimes a bit dodgy in there)

HAHA it can only get dodgier with us lot in there.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

Dakota ro><ors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 unsane

Originally posted by Trojan

It's about bloody time we had another session, so how about Friday week, that's the 9th of November.

sorry man, i'm afraid I cant make it that day, any chance of moving it back or forward a week?

cheers bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I'm in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

the morrison, tramco and *shudder* dakota? yes because we all wear shirts and shoes and are in our late 20s (or older in tramcos case) desperately trying to be trendy.
    next you'll be saying annabels, lillies or sasume (although its quite enjoyable midweek) or something... :)

i wouldn't go for handels, too young and mostly full of scum (sorry if ive offended someone there)..

id suggest somewhere more casual altogether like spi, thomas reads (have to be well early tho), mcturkels, the castle (at christchurch), or mezzanine.

and even though organizing even something like this can be a pain in the nuts a pubcrawl could be well popular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

May I suggest the patch of waste ground behind my house? It's always hopping on a Saturday night and your gauranteed a good chase. BYOC

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

pints.jpg

:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Put it back a week and I might be able to join ye for a quick couple before I go to this thing I'm going to (in the Berkley Court so you're not invited:p).

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

eh, yeah!
    Im in... And logic, dont be a lightweight and go home at 11pm this time will ye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

either friday would suit me(for a change):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Trampco: No thanks.
    Handels: Bit small
    Don't even mention Zanzibar... ;)

Wouldn't mind Spi or Turk's Head, or even O'Neills on Pearse St.

Someone book a taxi for Niall for 11pm sharp BTW...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Due to some requests, I reckon the 2nd Friday would be better than the first one. That said, if anyone is still going out, gimme a mail or post on here. See new thread.

Al.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by Loomer
    Dakota ro><ors

I concur. Good spot that. I can only go for one or two anyway (and I might be turning up in a tux ;))

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement