Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Brotherhood of "Whoa"

• 26-10-2001 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

I noticed this phenomenon recently. I've noticed it before but had a very good example occur not too long ago which greatly reinforced it.

I was driving in my car, going to collect my girlfriend from college about a mile from my house, as I was slowing down to stop at an intersection, an extremely beautiful and sexy young woman walked by on the path to my right. She looked like an Italian movie starlet, with long, shiny brown hair, a lovely face and a nubile, attractive body. She was dressed in quite a sexy way as well.

Of course being a normal human male, I took a look as I drove by.:rolleyes: As I said, I was approaching an intersection anyway and had to slow down for that. And it so happened that there was a car in front of me also stopping for the intersection. And as I swiveled my head back to face front I came into direct eye contact with the guy in the car ahead of me. He was looking into his rearview mirror to catch my eye and he gave me a grin and a quick double thumbs up, which I returned, laughing all the while.

And I realized the MANY times in my life I have shared that one second of instant comraderie with some guy or guys I didn't know. On line at the bank, at a concert, at the beach, in a bar... wherever.

It's just this certain, knowing look that so clearly says, "whoa".;)

Sorry ladies, we can't help it. It's hardwired! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

icon14.gificon14.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

rofl , so true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HE HE, I agree, happens so many times.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LordKhan

we're strong because we're together :-)

remember the brotherhood in Married with children "yes ma'am" :-)...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

its only natural, we have a **** between our legs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

ROFL oh god yeah thats so much fun LMAO :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement