Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equivalent to ASICS Gel Kayanos

Options
  • 20-11-2019 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a replacement pair of runners, I have been wearing ASICS for a number of years and like them, currently in KSA and ASICS do not much of a presence, Nike, Adidas and New Balance are widely available, buying one and getting delivered would not be an option, can anyone advise on the equivalent to Kayanos in these brands ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a replacement pair of runners, I have been wearing ASICS for a number of years and like them, currently in KSA and ASICS do not much of a presence, Nike, Adidas and New Balance are widely available, buying one and getting delivered would not be an option, can anyone advise on the equivalent to Kayanos in these brands ?

Thanks in advance

https://www.solereview.com/asics-gel-kayano-26-review/

This site's reviews are always comprehensive and have a good section on the alternatives.

Advertisement