Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted Ireland

Options
  • 09-04-2015 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Anyone know any haunted places around Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ghost Team189

Loads of places are meant to be haunted . The most famous ones would be Leap castle ,The Dublin hellfire club,Wicklow gaol ,Charleville forest castle ,Loftus hall ,Ducketts Grove and Ross castle . But there are loads if you look about

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Leif Johnson

Great, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭irishlad12345

charllevile castle in tullamore and kinnity castle where on most haunted once sure there's plenty more in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Yemowt

To be quite honest, if you live in a town or a village, I am sure you should ask around and somebody would know of a local location that could be haunted.

Apart from that, The Dublin Hellfire Club, Wicklow gaol, Cork City Gaol, Kilmainham Gaol, Leap Castle, Ross Castle, Charles Fort, Saint Finbarrs Hospital

Lots of places around Cork & Kerry seem to be haunted.

I would think if you have any workhouses (from the famine) close to you it would be a great place to investigate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Yemowt

Also, many people consider Ireland one of the most haunted/supernatural land around the world.

We do not seem to discuss it much, but personally all of family know or have had paranormal experiences, some of them just do not want to share it and revisit the moment.

The more rural you live the more you would see in my opinion.

Advertisement