Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nct centre.

Options
  • 29-01-2018 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Went last week for my NCT at the Arklow centre [first time I ever had to go late in the evening 6.30 pm] I would just like to say how friendly the night staff were compared to the day-time staff I had to deal with before, . A real pleasure to deal with. They were so talkative to everyone and made everyone feel relaxed. great work guys keep it up.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

They'll be delighted when they see this.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

More relaxed when the bosses have gone home.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

decky1 wrote: »
    made everyone feel relaxed.

Ah yeah, I'm always a ball of nerves at NCT time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

....for being less formal, stuffy and contrary.

Juniors are probably afraid that the public will complain to management about some omission or unreasonable refusal to issue that vital piece of paper.

More relaxed in the evening when the Hitlers are gone home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Has anyone gone to that ice-cream shop in the Square Tallaght, nice ice-ream and the staff were lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Thanks, for your review.

Advertisement