Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post an image?

Options
  • 06-08-2020 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭

How do I post an image as a picture, not as a link to a jpeg? Thanks Mav

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Mav11 wrote: »
    How do I post an image as a picture, not as a link to a jpeg? Thanks Mav

Hi Mav,

You can attach an image if you have a link by clicking on the circled button. You can paste the link into the popup that appears.

522243.PNG

If the image is on your computer, go into the Advanced Editor by clicking Post Reply or Go Advanced. Beneath the text editor is the Additional Options section. You can click on Manage Attachments and upload a file from the resulting popup. Then copying the generated link and using that with the above tool will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭Mav11

Many thanks Mark, I'll try that the next time. Mav

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,084 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Or alternately, point 10 on here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056232089

Edit: actually, some of the target pics in the other linked post by Anniehoo on there are gone. I'll need to redo that entirely.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Spear wrote: »
    Or alternately, point 10 on here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056232089

Edit: actually, some of the target pics in the other linked post by Anniehoo on there are gone. I'll need to redo that entirely.

:):):):) Ironically, some of the images are missing from those instructions.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,084 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Wearb wrote: »
    :):):):) Ironically, some of the images are missing from those instructions.

Hence why we recommend against Tinypic. They dump images after a while, and re-use the links for other images, leading some random, nonsensical, and potentially offensive posts years down the line.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement