Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is Who?

191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

You're right, I do have a terrible memory. I think I can remember it now, I certainly remember someone on my team talking to someone else from a different team for most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Good to see more session 1ers on boards

carlowboy wrote:
    Good to see more session 1ers on boards

Um hm, I concur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

How many times a day, on average, do you concur?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Flashling wrote:

Ha ha (I'm being sincere btw, honestly)

Flashling wrote:

Too many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Smithy13

hey, this is ali smith, from the US. this was my last year, i did philosophy, session 2, last year japanese, also session 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

ALI!!!! HEY!!! This girl is the happiest person in the world. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Yes. I am the many languages Cathal.
    Hi Cathal!!! *waves*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Correct me if I'm wrong Bill but I thought you played Bulletproof I Wish I Was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

stephen d, did international history s2 2004. also a few years in baby ctyi. I liked paper planes a bit too much... :)

conf. of clever kids...never thought i'd hear that again...does it still have the automatic right to offaly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

sephiral, did you do international history 03?
    i was in that class, its marc , dont have a clue who you are!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I was going to leave this open for a little longer but it may as well close now.

Please read the "Welcome" thread and continue in both here and on the main board.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement