Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

At the kitchen table (again!) with a mahoooooosive cup of cawfee about to start an online course in Forensic Psychology for the craic. I won’t get any real qualification out of it but it’s something I’ve always been interested in, and sure what else would I be at on a Friday afternoon?!

I love this. Lifelong learning , you never know where it might lead, and you'll have something different to talk about .

I'm just here doing nothing exciting, with my wet hair and stingy eyes from a shower but at least I've no ceiling leak this time .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Feeling drowsy on the couch. Might have a snooze

Ps Grumpy Cat was a girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Poochie05 wrote: »

;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Misgendering cats now are ye :mad:

Ernest Shackleton's cat had that problem . Mrs Chippy was really a Mr. Then Ernest shot him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Erik Shun wrote: »
    ;):D

Maybe it’s the grumpy bit has people assuming she was a boy! :D

• Advertisement

Maybe it’s the grumpy bit has people assuming she was a boy! :D

I'd have thought the grumpy implied female!
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side
    Who knew it was so hard to sweep up scrambled egg???????
    Feeding time at the zoo over now

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heading homeside :)

Woohooo weekend starts now well until tomorrow when I have to go back to work :(

Still Friday nights drinks :D

Did someone forget to do their homework?? ;):D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle o clock - boo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Dunnes, shopping with himself. I think I’m going to cry when I see how much this all comes to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Cleaning a digger, I'm head to toe in muck, but I've had a fish finger sambo in my head all day with salad cream, I've never had one, just seen a pic of one....Can't wait, lashings of butter

Cleaning a digger, I'm head to toe in muck, but I've had a fish finger sambo in my head all day with salad cream, I've never had one, just seen a pic of one....Can't wait, lashings of butter

Haven't had one in over 30 years...and now it's all I can fecking think of!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside reading the woman in black.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

It doesent matter what colour they're in, you cant read a woman, they're a different story every day, even hour by times.
    Heading to a local Gaelic match, two buckos playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Is it any good?
    Always on the lookout for a good read :)

I’m watching RuPaul’s Drag Race.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it any good?
    Always on the lookout for a good read :)

I’m watching RuPaul’s Drag Race.

I've only read the first chapter but I can tell already the scariness will ramp up soon :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I've only read the first chapter but I can tell already the scariness will ramp up soon :D.

Ooh that has me wanting to read it now :D

Enjoy :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What's that about Seph?. I've a leaning tower of books to read but it doesn't stop me looking for more :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mzungu , are you ready for this one ?

Terminator 2 : Judgement Day tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I remember who I was with and where I first saw it.:D

What channel?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I remember who I was with and where I first saw it.:D

What channel?

ITV4 G , and I probably watched it sitting on the couch lol !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mam of 4 wrote: »

giphy.gif

:D

A classic and a personal favourite. They just don't make them like that anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Not a Terminator fan

Am waiting for a few more posts before I quote the gif :D

Great film , seems to be random choices on Friday nights at this point though !

Ooh that has me wanting to read it now :D

Enjoy :)
    What's that about Seph?. I've a leaning tower of books to read but it doesn't stop me looking for more :o

A recently widowed lawyer is sent to a remote village where strange things begin to happen, I'd say the two of ye would too afraid to read anyway :pac: 😝 😀

It has been years and years since i saw that movie. I remember being gobsmacked by the special effects

A recently widowed lawyer is sent to a remote village where strange things begin to happen, I'd say the two of ye would too afraid to read anyway :pac:

Lawyer and village? Where is this termonfeckin set? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sofa side thinking I should make glass of wine no 2 the last as have an early start and a long drive in the morning. Thankful it's not me who will be driving.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

honeybear wrote: »
    Not a Terminator fan

What the hell??

giphy.gif

:pac::p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement