Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying a Mini Digger 4ton or less

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

dmf1 wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone knows what sort of insurance is required for a track machine? Does the tractor insurance cover any third party damage when moving the digger with a low loader?

no it doesnt , you need to get cover on your lowloader which is dear ,and no one under 25 can drive the lowloader, let it be a tractor , or a lorry,

also you should have comp on your machine in case it ever slipped off the trailer, or the engine blew, or it went on fire, my insurance even covered a chipped windscreen in the 330 from the breaker,

that will tell you how busy i am when im fixing little things like that, my fleet is like brand new and some of them are ex120.5 and200.5 1998 machines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Flogger

Hi All

Don't post much here but am looking for someone good and reliable for a hydraulic repair job on an Ex60-1 in the midlands area.

Dont know where to start so all help appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

no it doesnt , you need to get cover on your lowloader which is dear ,and no one under 25 can drive the lowloader, let it be a tractor , or a lorry,

also you should have comp on your machine in case it ever slipped off the trailer, or the engine blew, or it went on fire, my insurance even covered a chipped windscreen in the 330 from the breaker,

that will tell you how busy i am when im fixing little things like that, my fleet is like brand new and some of them are ex120.5 and200.5 1998 machines

You sure about that one?? engines blowing can be put down to normal wear and tear, and not covered by insurance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Jonty wrote: »
    You sure about that one?? engines blowing can be put down to normal wear and tear, and not covered by insurance.

Leitrim lad is site banned and won't be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 yamen

Need some advice LeitrimLad.

Whats your view on the Airman AX40U 1999 or therabouts. Is it reliable... whats your take ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Leitrim lad has been permanently banned from the whole site. He will not be able to reply to you.

Someone else might have the answer for you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 thierrys other hand

Puncell wrote: »

The engine - the usual things to watch out for here
    if your going to look at one, tell them on the phone first not too have the engine running or warm before you get there, ie. you want to hear it start from cold. check for back-pressure on the engine also.

Hi - what is back pressure and how do i check for it? its something i should know but i don't really.
    Thanks

p.s. anyone heard of hinowa mini diggers?

Advertisement