Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray Paint wall, location and law

Options
  • 03-10-2017 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I am doing up my attic and want to repaint the walls with spray paint

I am looking for somewhere in the Dublin region that sells good spray paint and if there is any law against buying it

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Halfords, B&Q, Homebase, etc, etc all sell spray paint. Its not illegal.

If you are just looking for a smooth finish you can rent the sprayers that let you spray standard emulsion - attics are not known for ventilation so you will only be able to do very short periods of time with cans. Its also incredibly expensive. Wear a face mask.

Wandering around at night with a few rattle cans in a backpack is what causes questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Orange Juice 935

No intent on graffiti,

My brother can do that if he want's not me in the back of a Garda Car if he gets caught

Thanks for the locations

Advertisement