Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you use Suppositiries

Options
  • 06-01-2017 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

I just stuck a bullit where the sun doesn't shine to ease the oul grapes, and now I can't fart in case I destroy me knickers, does anyone else use them or have recommendations on my next step ?

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

uch wrote: »
    I just stuck a bullit where the sun doesn't shine to ease the oul grapes, and now I can't fart in case I destroy me knickers, does anyone else use them or have recommendations on my next step ?

Nah, they are shît!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I remember when you just used to post about cake, uch!

(Of course maybe that's what got you into this state...)

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

Clench for 30 mins at least, you can fart, but it is always a tense moment.

If you are a coward, you can wad up your kacks with kitchen roll.

It can get messy and you can't re-dose as that would be doubling up on the meds....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

I do in me arse.....they're crap.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

For all the good they've done me, I might as well have stuck them up me arse!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

uch wrote: »

Just don't stray too far from the jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

OP, might be a good idea to remove the foil wrapping first....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

And rolling pin handy in the kitchen OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Thankfully not had to use them in years but I remember it saying to lay on your side for maybe 15mins or so after putting them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Senna/Senokot moves things along. Andrews salts draws liquid into the bowel. Lactulose will too but results in a more explosive outcome. A suppository is supposed to be more instant acting. The others take a day or more to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I do in me hole....

oneilla wrote: »
    Senna/Senokot moves things along. Andrews salts draws liquid into the bowel. Lactulose will too but results in a more explosive outcome. A suppository is supposed to be more instant acting. The others take a day or more to work.

Confusing suppositories and enemas there, I think.

Candie wrote: »
    Confusing suppositories and enemas there, I think.

I might be confusing my own experience granted. Had a suppository because I was on opioids. Moved things along in about 15 minutes. Never had an enema.

Also, strongly brewed coffee will move things along in normal circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

oneilla wrote: »
    Also, strongly brewed coffee will move things along in normal circumstances.

Don't need to move anything along, already have a scaldy hole thanks

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Clench for 30 mins at least, you can fart, but it is always a tense moment.

If you are a coward, you can wad up your kacks with kitchen roll.

It can get messy and you can't re-dose as that would be doubling up on the meds....

A man speaking from experience, I followed your advice and clenched, had a few scary moments and my jocks are now white in the gusset area, but as you said, I can fart, thank you my friend

21/25

Advertisement