Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First time renting

• 16-12-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭

I searched forum but couldn't find thread which covers my questions,i hope i'm not blind if i am i apologise.

So i'm moving into a place (studio) for the first time,im trying to think of stuff i need to do

*take meter reading on esb and switch,same for gas
    *take loads of photos that are dated so i have proof of condition if needed down the line
    *inventory of items in the place

The daft add specified Cable Television and Microwave,there was none when i viewed,im fine with bringing this up with rental agent? i need to get a freezer as well should i ask about one? at end of day i've no problem buying a freezer because i'll want one wherever i move

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TKline

Find out if door can be secured from inside. Have heard of previous tenants wandering in pissed who still have their old key.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

lol

will do thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Hi Ronano,

If you need any help with signing up for your electricity account, we have a section here on boards Talk to ESB Customer Supply.

The easiest way to set up your account is do so online here.

Many thanks
    Chris

Advertisement