Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you ask a barber to recommend a style?

Options
  • 06-04-2021 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭

As per title, can you go into a barbers not knowing what you want and asking them for suggestions on what they think would look good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

I see no reason why you can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Once you know the barber or have reason to be reasonably confident that they won't make a balls of it, I don't see why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,090 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Yes of course you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭marko99

No, it's illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Can you ask for the time at a train station?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

If the Barber is good yes you can. These days unfortunately there's a lot of Barbers who just did a 6 week course cos its a trendy job at the moment and they probably wouldnt be the best to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Hair has a fair bit of length to it no as it hasnt been cut since December its good strong and thick and id like to keep it some length to it but tidy it up a bit too all the same any suggestions? Was thinking of a similar cut to Ned Kelly even maybe.

Better living everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Yeah you can. I went to a barbers called the grooming rooms on south William street before. The barbers there recommended me a style and said it would take a few cuts to get right. That place is expensive thou.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Yeah you can. I went to a barbers called the grooming rooms on south William street before. The barbers there recommended me a style and said it would take a few cuts to get right. That place is expensive thou.

How expensive you talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

They no longer do dry cuts so it's about €35 with wash.

• Advertisement

Jumping on the back of this, can anyone recommend a barber in Dublin that is good for suggesting a style and cut for a balding man?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

There a guy down the road Peter Mark knows everything...

Seriously if they good at hair they know by face natural hair pattern etc...

Advertisement