Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Developer for online TV channel, Amazon, Roku, Brightscript, Android.

Options
  • 12-01-2021 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hello all, I am currently in the process of creating a TV Channel on Roku and Amazon. For obvious reasons I do not want to get into much detail as to the programming content, however I will say that it is build around music and clubbing/events industry. The Amazon and Roku auto development tools appear at first glance simple enough to use. However on the Developer side, Roku uses Brightscript. I am not a programmer and have no understanding of this language. This does not mean that I cannot create the channel from the automated development tools that Roku provides, I absolutely can. It's just from my understanding I could achieve much more if I were to create the Channel with Brightscript. The reason I am here talking about this is that in time I would like to create an android app developed to mirror the look of the Roku channel. My reasoning for this is so I can reach more people and keep the branding the same. When the channel is completed and up and running it will be a monetized channel. I am looking for a partner to come onboard that has an understanding of these matters and help with the development of the project. I am open to having a legal contract written up for the propose of the partnership.

Advertisement