Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles Thread - Mark II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Think positive man ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Autosport wrote: »
    Think positive man ;)

I'll certainly try to :)

:)

How's things? All quiet here after Christmas, nothing fancy anyway.

Good here K. And yourself? Yes, all quiet here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Very quiet around these parts...

Evening :) how's everyone?

Couldn't be better! Doing really good lately. :)

Great to hear Kar :)

• Advertisement

All good here AS. How is everyone?

Heyyy :) Were ye'all napping :pac: All good here. Gettin stormy out.

Haven't been around in a while but I'm back :) men are too confusing :P

How's Treb?

Haven't been around in a while but I'm back :) men are too confusing :P

How's Treb?

Not too bad, thankfully. I'm more confused than confusing :p

I'm confused as confused.com

• Advertisement

I'm bored. Guess could watch a Movie or something.

Just stumbled across a girl's profile on Facebook, know her from College, just landed on page from somebody else that I know. But it makes me so said, she has an absolutely Gorgeous hot guy in her pics. She was much much quieter than me, like a mouse lol. It's so unfair!! :D:D:rolleyes::(:(

Evening all, Happy Saturday :)

Evening AS. How are you?

All good here Treb, you up to anything wild tonight?

No, nothing exciting at all. Yourself?

• Advertisement

2 funerals today so not really in the mood to go out so I'm chilling watching tv :)

Oh dear, sorry to hear that :/ There's sod all on the box at the moment.

I'm watching The Voice :)

Looks like it's just you and me ;) so Treb how you doing ;)

I'm watching The Voice :)

Looks like it's just you and me ;) so Treb how you doing ;)

Yep, just you and me ;) Ah, not too bad at all at all. Just chilling this evening really. How exciting! Any news with you?

Any plans for valentines?? I think we should send each other romantic poems :D

No plans for Valentines. I plan on asking a girl on POF out, though, but anything for Valentines Day is highly unlikely regardless.

Poems could be interesting. Perhaps I could end up being more poetic than I think ;)

Any plans yourself?

Go for it :)

I'll give it a bash :) Though, knowing my luck, these things have a habit of falling on their faces.

Herroooooo :) Is erryone out on dates?! :p

There's some Singles Masquerade Ball on in Galway for Valentine's, I'm half-thinking of going..... Or might go to Speed-dating next week.... Hhmmmm decisions decisions.....

Thing is with Ball, I reckon it'll possibly just be groups of girls and probably groups of fellas treating it as a standard night out, rather than individual singles going on their own, so it'll just be like any night out so it wouldn't exactly be the place to go for me to be on my own, unless I had another couple of single girls that we could go along together... :(

• Advertisement

I'm the same with singles nights, if they arise. A female friend of mine and myself talked about going to one some time. Now, she's engaged and will be moving across the pond soon, so that's no longer on the cards. Most friends are with someone, so they obviously couldn't go.

Have you checked out Meetup too? There are various events there for singles, such as general nights out (possibly in a reserved area), singles nights, etc. I joined a few weeks back, but am unsure about whether to attend any of these on my own in Dublin. To be honest, I wouldn't feel too comfortable on my own. Plus, I want to see how I get on with a girl on POF.

Ah tsk tsk Trebor, ya could have brought said single friend out on date and it would bypass having to go to a Singles Night lol hehehe. :D Yeah well it depends on the type of Event ya see, I don't mind going on my own at all, it's just that it depends what kind of an Event it is or if the Night's activities/games etc. are numbers-reliant or whatever, I probably would end up going on my own if I had to! Anyway it turns out I have something else on that night that I can't miss so will still be going out so all good! :)

How's everyone? Anyone up to anything nice for the weekend or any dates afoot?! :)

I go through spells of "Poffing" if I'm feeling like the Forever-Alone-guy, other times I just try to focus on myself and forget about it! POF tends to induce feelings of annoyance at times!! Always the same old faces hah, keep refreshing and no new profiles! :D:rolleyes: No-one likes me that I like etc. etc.

Teehee :D

Ah tsk tsk Trebor, ya could have brought said single friend out on date and it would bypass having to go to a Singles Night lol hehehe. :D Yeah well it depends on the type of Event ya see, I don't mind going on my own at all, it's just that it depends what kind of an Event it is or if the Night's activities/games etc. are numbers-reliant or whatever, I probably would end up going on my own if I had to! Anyway it turns out I have something else on that night that I can't miss so will still be going out so all good! :)

How's everyone? Anyone up to anything nice for the weekend or any dates afoot?! :)

I go through spells of "Poffing" if I'm feeling like the Forever-Alone-guy, other times I just try to focus on myself and forget about it! POF tends to induce feelings of annoyance at times!! Always the same old faces hah, keep refreshing and no new profiles! :D:rolleyes: No-one likes me that I like etc. etc.

I've seen games events and just general singles nights. I could probably do the gaming things or other events that suit my interests, which aren't broad. I guess it's just a good way to meet new people anyway. Ah, I'll check it out again when I have more time.

Yes, the POF thing can get annoying, especially when there are no replies to messages sent. I am chatting with someone at the moment as I mentioned, so I'm not really sending messages to others, as I want to see how things go with her.

Teehee :D

I can't see the link?

Yeah, attachments are broken since the site went down. :(

Loves ya all :D

Attachments are still broken. They're being worked on, though, according to the banner.

Well Treb it was a pic of a red rose ;) roses are red, violets are blue, no one loves me, gonna cry :(

When it comes to the topic of this thread, I've no idea where I stand. Quite complicated. But I'm still in good form and long may it last!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Karsini wrote: »
    When it comes to the topic of this thread, I've no idea where I stand. Quite complicated. But I'm still in good form and long may it last!

Why...what's happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

uh oh hello :)

Evening all :) how's everyone?

Evening remaining peeps. All good here, and yourselves?

All good here :)

I just need to get things confirmed, but I may have a date the weekend after next :)

• Advertisement

Happy Valentines Day to all the sexy singles :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

You too, AS. x

Same to you AS :)

How are you both this evening?

How are you both this evening?

All good here. And yourself?

• Advertisement
Advertisement