Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pls help) arms are ****ed need to work on laptop help pls

Options
  • 13-04-2021 4:48pm

Hows it going. Right so basically i have pretty bad tendonosis im trying to recover from which is basically chronic tendonitis. Its a bitch to say the least. I have it in the form of tennis elbow in both arms. I cant use my computer now really fr typing. This means ill have to go hands free for a while. So i basically need something that instead of a mouse i can use and instead of a keyboard i can use. Does anyone know where i can get this software and hardware from and one thats reliable. I know some of the mouse tracking software is supposed to be useless same with voic stuff.

Basically needed for everyday voice stuff. However i want to do a bit of programming coding etc. so factor that into it. Like i said cant use a mouse either so i need something for that. if anyone knows of anyone or any company that can help feel free to dm the details

Comments

Advertisement