Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced SEO Course

Options
  • 13-04-2021 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking for an advanced paid SEO course.

I work on SEO dailynin an agency but I'm looking for a course particularly that has repeatable processes and structures to improve and streamline what I'm doing.

90 day SEO by Matthew Woodward was one course I'm considering but open to suggestions on any course

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭MouseMan01

Why do you need to pay for information that is out there already for free?

If you must do a course. Google has a partnership with Coursera.

The free trial is a blatant lie as they charge you regardless.

There are probably worse courses out there at the end of the day though.

You could also try studying for the LinkedIn SEO cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

deisedude wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm looking for an advanced paid SEO course.

I work on SEO dailynin an agency but I'm looking for a course particularly that has repeatable processes and structures to improve and streamline what I'm doing.

90 day SEO by Matthew Woodward was one course I'm considering but open to suggestions on any course

You can get advance knowledge out of the course to start your career as SEO.
    But tricks & little secrets only comes with experience.

Not sure anyone would share that with you regardless paid or free course.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭deisedude

MouseMan01 wrote: »
    Why do you need to pay for information that is out there already for free?

If you must do a course. Google has a partnership with Coursera.

The free trial is a blatant lie as they charge you regardless.

There are probably worse courses out there at the end of the day though.

You could also try studying for the LinkedIn SEO cert.

I'm already at a good level but I want to see if there is any decent courses for advanced SEO as I just want to get better. I really don't care about getting a cert.

Most SEO courses are far too basic for people who haven't a clue and I don't want to waste money on that.

I already follow multiple blogs weekly like Matthew Woodward, Search Engine Journal, Moz, Backlinko etc

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

deisedude wrote: »
    I'm already at a good level but I want to see if there is any decent courses for advanced SEO as I just want to get better. I really don't care about getting a cert.

Most SEO courses are far too basic for people who haven't a clue and I don't want to waste money on that.

I already follow multiple blogs weekly like Matthew Woodward, Search Engine Journal, Moz, Backlinko etc

Some of my friends never attend any SEO paid courses.
    But they have started 15 years ago when internet was less advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Chuckie_Egg

sorry for my ignorance but what is a seo course about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭deisedude

sorry for my ignorance but what is a seo course about?

Well there are load of courses which teach you the basics of how to do Search Engine Optimisation to rank your website higher in Google.

As a Digital Marketer in an Agency I'm looking for a more advanced SEO course with repeatable processes that I can apply day to day for my clients.

I have my own strategy I have developed over the years working on many websites but I feel there is always an opportunity to improve and get better

Advertisement