Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant turn off alarm

Options
  • 01-11-2019 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭

HKC812 just gone offf, cant turn off at panel. Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭BowWow

OK, it stopped after about 10 mins, neighbour says this happened last Sunday when we were out(alarm wasn't set).

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Go into the log and it will tell you why it activated.

2011 wrote: »
    Go into the log and it will tell you why it activated.

Thanks for reply. Showing "No more events"?

Whats confusing me is that if it ever went off before, putting the code in stopped the bell. I could then see what was the issue. This time I couldn't stop the bell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Try 1122

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Was there a power cut recently

Was there a power cut recently

None since we cam home at weekend.

Spoke to local installer. Given our exposed location (sea across road) he believes it to be corrosion in the bell box - in layman's terms it's the bell that's going off, not the alarm.
    Given the age of panel I should probably consider something modern that I can access through my phone. Time to do a bit of research.

Advertisement