Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reveiw request thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Inari wrote: »
    Are you sure it has been released? I've not heard anything about it being released, and no new updates for quite some time. I just checked the G&G website, and they've got nothing up on it either

EDIT: Nevermind...they don't even have the F2000/G2010 on their site

No idea, 'cos I couldn't find any info on it either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Hi lads looking for an in-dept review on a KJW KC-02 as in terms of the functionality and the reliability of the internals cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RoryM

Right lads,im looking for an in-depth review of the LCT AKM or else of the LCT AKMS Carbine/AKS74.
    Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

RoryM wrote: »
    Right lads,im looking for an in-depth review of the LCT AKM or else of the LCT AKMS Carbine/AKS74.
    Cheers :)

Anything wrong with this one? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056276598

Cheers Decoy,i didnt see that one,but what im specifically looking for was the AKM or the new version of the AKMSU,thanks though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

RoryM wrote: »
    Cheers Decoy,i didnt see that one,but what im specifically looking for was the AKM or the new version of the AKMSU,thanks though :)

They're all the same internally AFAIK - the only difference is in the inner barrel length.

well i guess theres no need for a review then,thanks guys,then if anyone had a review of a RS Type 56 it would be great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Big thread on Arnies airsoft about it. (Type 56)

Beez wrote: »
    Big thread on Arnies airsoft about it. (Type 56)
    Thanks,il go check it out mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Looking for a Review on the G&P M16A3 With Heatshield and M203 Cheers

• Advertisement

Also a review on the Zeta Labs Sa58 :)

Looking for a Review on the G&P M16A3 With Heatshield and M203 Cheers

Also a review on the Zeta Labs Sa58 :)

As for this I think its being sold by the manufacturer/ Rebrand of Quality Power???? :confused: but for the bones of $160 I doubt its any good

Jsmurff wrote: »

As for this I think its being sold by the manufacturer/ Rebrand of Quality Power???? :confused: but for the bones of $160 I doubt its any good
    It costs €269.95 so it better be good!

It costs €269.95 so it better be good!

For a namsoft loadout i would pic this or the stoner so I think its good and tbh G&P are quality and for €270 your getting more bang then a sentry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭AirsoftPlayer

Would anyone do a review on a WE G36?

Would anyone do a review on a WE G36?

I plan on doing so as soon as I get my hands on it should be within my grasp in a few days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Horse84 just posted up a picture of his one in the Photo thread, might be worth sending him a PM to ask him any questions you want to know?

Alternatively there is a very in-depth thread on ArniesAirsoft.co.uk in the review section. You need to have an account there, but it's definitely worth the 1-2 minutes it takes to sign up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Im thinking of picking up the LCT AMD 65 for my next project .Id like to hear peoples opinion on it.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

I'm thinking of getting the TM MP7 GBB but I've heard varying reports on its capabilities of handling green gas (ultrair?) I'd like to see if anyone has it, has that problem and if it's worth getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

I'm thinking of getting the TM MP7 GBB but I've heard varying reports on its capabilities of handling green gas (ultrair?) I'd like to see if anyone has it, has that problem and if it's worth getting.

PM Sent :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Would someone do a review of the WE 416? it been out fo a while and i cant find a review of it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 viffer98

Anyone have any experience of the Kimera JR2 Grenade?
    It looks good, but I'm afraid that it might be a little on the quiet side?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hart.janis22

thanks

Advertisement