Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vape and juice when flying

Options
  • 14-06-2019 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Really stupid question for a new vaper. When flying I know you bring your vape in your hand luggage as it's got a battery etc.

But do the juices go in hand luggage or checked luggage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Kaylami wrote: »
    Really stupid question for a new vaper. When flying I know you bring your vape in your hand luggage as it's got a battery etc.

But do the juices go in hand luggage or checked luggage?

I travelled recently with a friend who is a committed vaper.

He said he would never put his juice in hold (checked) luggage as he'd never get the same product abroad if the checked bag went missing!

Anyway you can put them in your checked luggage the same as all other liquids, but you must put the juice in the plastic bag if only taking hand luggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Also empty any tanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Also empty any tanks ;)

Nah no need - just ensure the airflow is closed. Otherwise empty tank! I always also put it and the juice (50ml) in a zip lock bag so everything can be wiped with a baby wipe (have a little lad) or tissue.

Advertisement