Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"What exactly is a spice burger made of?"

Options
  • 02-02-2013 5:02am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Posh bearded bloke from the E Mobile ad. He just seems like a tosser. Aoife is a ride though. My god, what a business woman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭full_irish

Whatever he's having,, I want two!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

they made a pigs ear of it

they made it of a pigs ear

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Your in the chippy at 4 in the morning. Do you really give a sh!t what it is made of? Just eat it and order a second one of them bad boys for the breakfast

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

racso1975 wrote: »
    Your in the chippy at 4 in the morning. Do you really give a sh!t what it is made of? Just eat it and order a second one of them bad boys for the breakfast

Is it just me or were they better in the 90s?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭Bad Santa

Spice and horses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Girls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Frogs and snails and shitty dogs tails.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Frankly, I'd rather not know but it's sure to be nausea-inducing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

The Spice Melange

Made of win.

And unicorns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,103 ✭✭✭✭blade1

All depends whether u bought it in tescos or not!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 Parsandeman

Are they not made of the same crap they make burgers with? Horses scrotum

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

Mexican horsemeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Spices? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Sausage in batter as well. Some things best not to think about.

Personally I don't think his "questioning" is a credit to that fella in the ad.
    To me he is just really annoying. He reminds me of someone I know who asks stupid questions and thinks they are really deep and goes as if she is the only person in the world who thinks about things.

One of her favourite philosophical deep q's is:
    "if cranes are used to build cranes. Then how was the first crane built".

This is an example of her intelligence and her questioning mind apparently (according to her). Or as she puts it "I think of unusual stuff like that, like all of the time"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Auntie Psychotic

amdublin wrote: »

To me he is just really annoying. He reminds me of someone I know who asks stupid questions and thinks they are really deep and goes as if she is the only person in the world who thinks about things.

This is an example of her intelligence and her questioning mind apparently (according to her). Or as she puts it "I think of unusual stuff like that, like all of the time"

She sounds like a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

The Spice Melange
    What a movie. Must watch that again. Great books also.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

bread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Loveliness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

Spice to dull the taste of horse, obvs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I have no idea what anyone's talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Had a vegetarian try to convince me recently that there's no meat in them, she was very insistent. I ended up agreeing with her just for the peace and quiet in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Like "do you really love me" and "was it good for you too?" Sometimes it's better not to know the truth...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Had a vegetarian try to convince me recently that there's no meat in them, she was very insistent. I ended up agreeing with her just for the peace and quiet in the end.
    not much and it depends on what you mean by meat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

horses lololololololololololol

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭deandean

Trust me.
    You don't want to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭dollypet

from wiki
    A spice burger is a sandwich consisting of beef, cereals, herbs, onions and spices surrounded by a "traditional outer crumb". It is a popular food item in Ireland where it originated and has been described as one the country's few original contributions to world cuisine.It is considered the staple of chippers in Ireland, with vegetarians even being known to enquire about the product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭ThreeLineWhip

Snouts and entrails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Eyelids, arzeholes, breadcrumbs and spice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

amdublin wrote: »

The first Crane was built with a big ladder

Advertisement